“Ramada - Jacksonville, NC”

Motel 6 Jacksonville
Ranked #27 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville
“Ramada - Jacksonville, NC”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

It was ok. The bathroom was not clean. There was hair all over- tub, floor, & sink. Shower didn't work well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to the issues you have communicated. I can assure you that I have addresses the issues with housekeeping so that they can be corrected. As we are not provided with your contact information please fell free to contact me at the hotel and I would be happy to try to make things right for you with an offer of room rate compensation for your inconveniences.

Gretchen Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Orlando
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I just checked into this hotel at three and it's only 530 and I have had enough. Came up here due to needing to be by the base. Right from the start I didn't get a good feel, but was prepaid so couldn't get money back. Person at desk made us wait until three even though we arrived at one. We drove straight from Florida and had five young kids, but the staff didn't care. Once we finally checked in the room was not so clean. The walls were stained and other things like that. Our tv only works for five minutes and then shuts off. You have to wait five minutes to turn it back on or it just shuts right back off. My only option was to move to the other side if the building and up to the second floor. Due to needing the first floor due to traveling with the kids I am left without a tv. I asked if they can replace this one with the one on the second floor and was given a well I'm not sure if engineering is here or if they could. I didn't realize I was asking for a million dollars in asking to have a proper tv. My advice would be to stay away from this hotel. I didn't believe the reviews due to seeing some good ones, but I think the good ones are just made up by the staff. This hotel is not a good one. All I wanted 'twas some rest after a nice long drive, now I'm just worried about the rest of my stay. From reading the response from management I would have thought they would have addressed these problems, but it looks like this is all a show. This is sad as it has turned me against Wyndham hotels. Also like other people have mentioned you have to turn the air down to 60 to get any kind of cool air. Not even here a full day and already I have lots of negatives about this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Dswank4
Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry that you did not find your hotel stay with us satisfactory. I would love to discuss this with you. As we are not provided with your contact information please fell free to contact me at the hotel and I would be happy to try to make things right for you with an offer of room rate compensation for your inconveniences.

Gretchen Smith

Travelers are raving about these Jacksonville hotels

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The pool was closed. And looked to be in perfect condition. Cleaningady did not clean up used towels. Ice machine did not work. Hotel rooms need updating and maintenance. The bed was very comfy and we got the room we asked for. But being the summer months we really wanted to use the pool and of course the ice machine. Can't not review on breakfast because we didn't get up in time to eat it.

• Stayed June 2014
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you taking the time to share your experience while stay at the Ramada Jacksonville, NC. I apologize that the pool was not open during your stay with us. The pool is now open. even though the pool looked in perfect condition. The county requires us to have a permit before we can open it. We were waiting for it to be inspected. The ice machines have also been fixed. I wish that you had been able to enjoy our hot breakfast. We offer many items including eggs, sausage. Again apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

Jacksonville
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Picture online, lie. Not a hotel but a motel. Rooms dirty with "no extra pillows or sheets". Office is not attached, so your walking a block away for breakfast. Just don't do it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is through feedback that we can gage ourselves and correct things that were not up to satisfaction. We apologize for the issues you encountered and we are working on addressing those issues. Our staff here at the Ramada is working very hard to ensure that each guest enjoys their stay with us.