“My Stay at Ramada”

Ranked #27 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
New Bern, North Carolina
“My Stay at Ramada”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My experience at the Ramada was the excellent service given. The service team at the front desk very inviting with there smiles and offering to extend, with courtesy, not to hesitate to ask if there was anything I needed during my stay. The room service person, outstanding, she greeted me with a smile, room service she provided was to the utmost. I will stay at the Ramada again.

Room Tip: Lower rooms are great for persons who cannot do well claiming stairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences while at the Jacksonville Ramada. It is our entire staffs mission to not just meet our guests expectations but to exceed them. I cant wait to share your comments with the rest of our staff. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Gretchen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was my second stay at this property. As before, the check-in clerk was extremely courteous and efficient. I received a gift bag filled with refreshments and coupons. I was pleased to see the room appeared to have been upgraded since my last visit. Breakfast also had been improved. This is a quiet, clean property which is easy to find and located close to shopping, restaurants, Camp Lejeune, movie theaters and the freeway. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm not sure the swimming pool is ever open, but I enjoyed my stay and will come again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to share you experience while staying at Ramada Jacksonville, NC.I am glad to here that you enjoyed your stay. I am proud to say that we have a great staff and they work hard to make each and every guests stay enjoyable. I look forward to sharing your comments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Cameron, North Carolina
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Not a bad hotel just had a few little visitors that decided to camp out in the room as well. Found a huge water bug on the floor and then as I was taking a shower had a bug on the shower curtain. Spoke with management and they were very understanding. Breakfast was ok

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay at the Ramada Jacksonville. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you encountered while staying with us. We assure you that, we take guest feedback very seriously and are working hard to correct issues that you had during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lewis Center, Ohio, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The beds were uncomfortable and felt very worn out. We had a huge stain in one of our chairs that was wet so we couldn't use it to sit down. My daughter left a necklace by mistake and of course they 'never' found it. We only paid $50 a night so that was good. Breakfast was pretty sad too. If we go back, we will not be staying there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at Ramada Jacksonville. It is through feedback that we can gage ourselves and correct things that were not up to satisfaction. We apologize for the issues you encountered and have been addressed your concern with each department head.

We would like to invite you back with a complimentary room as a token of our appreciation to your business and loyalty.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do for you to make your next visit more enjoyable.
Thank you again for your business and support

Gretchen Smith

Travelers are raving about these Jacksonville hotels

Clark, Missouri, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was a nice hotel for the price. We selected this hotel because we needed the shuttle service to the airport. When we arrived, the staff advised they would check into the shuttle and let us know if it would be available at the time we needed. Later that same day, I went to the manager's reception in the lobby. I was advised by the staff at the desk that the shuttle was not available and the staff person just left it at that. The manager that was there spoke up and said they could not provide a shuttle as they has something to do with their child the next day. However, there was a visiting manager who offered to provide the shuttle. I later learned that this visiting manager was there to assist the hotel in improving things. I am glad that the hotel kept to its word and provided the shuttle.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a great staff here at the Ramada Jacksonville. They work very hard to ensure that each guest enjoys their stay with us. The Managers Reception twice a week and the hot breakfast are just a couple of the changes that have currently been made to the hotel with more to come. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.