Motel 6 Jacksonville
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$46
SuburbanHotels
$78
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$59
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
$94
$85
Courtyard
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Reviewed September 28, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed from Sept 13-15 and am so glad I chose this hotel. Pricing was great, the staff were all very helpful, accommodating, and professional. I actually left my tablet and hair straightener in the room after check out and called a few hours after noticing they weren't there in my bags. The housekeeping staff had placed them in lost and found to my surprise, I would have figured someone would have taken the tablet atleast. The rooms are nothing fancy. Your average hotel room, but they are good for the price. Shower was hot, ac was cold, and tv worked so it was good. Will stay here again!!

Room Tip: rooms closer to the front have better condition carpets, drapes, etc
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with us. I am glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. I think our staff is great and they take pride in the job that they do. The hotel is in the process of making some changes to make each of our guests stay more enjoyable. We will be improving the breakfast selections that we have to offer the guests as well as some improvements to our guest rooms. We look forward to having you back the next time you are in Jacksonville.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 10 days and the staff was very accommodating. The housekeeping staff were friendly and quick to get items that were needed, etc. The desk staff was very personable and attempted to answer any questions and make recommendations. I used the pool more than anyone else I believe. It was great! Lots of rain and wind and trees caused some debris to settle on the water and in the bottom of the pool but met many travelers and enjoyed the personalities. I do have a question about the trees that are in the courtyard just west of the pool? Were they there when they build the hotel around them. Also, who owned the land or property prior to the hotel build? There is a presence in the leaves. It is not sinister but more of a whisper but is suggestive of earlier historical events? I would love any answers or history on the property.

Room Tip: Great locaton!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Gretchen S, Manager at Motel 6 Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with sat the Ramada Jacksonville. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to meet all of our guests expectations. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our great courtyard during your stay with us. I personally love the trees in the courtyard and really don't see many trees like them in this area. From my understanding the hotel was originally built in 1985 and the trees were planted at that time. I wish I had more information to give you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.