“Great stay at home2Suites”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Friendly staff, clean, very well thought out especially for business travelers. Lots of outlets and lights in room, quiet appliances. Good buffet (coffee was excellent) Wireless internet was fast and reliable. Definitely would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Cynthia S, MellaDee York, GM at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2015

Thank you for the great compliments on the hotel and coffee! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Super nice rooms. Very accommodating, but the rooms on the bottom floor next to the door become very loud in the night when people go in and out. Only negative I have to say! Would stay here again, I would just be more specific on choosing a different room.

Stayed: October 2013

We appreciate your business, and thank you for your great review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is a newer hotel in Jacksonville and right near all the necessities. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The lobby was nice and the breakfast was pretty good for a free meal. At my other hotels that I am a rewards member for, they don't even offer a free breakfast anymore so this was well worth it. The staff was friendly and willing to help anytime they were asked.

Room Tip: They are all about the same.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for you for taking time to complete a review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you like the changes we have made in breakfast. Thank you for staying with us at Home2 Suites.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Besides the accomodations being excellent with clean rooms, in-door heated pool and other amenidties the staff is friendly, attentive and make us feel like family returning for a visit. We have use this hotel at least three or four times each year since it opened.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to write a review. It is so nice to hear you call home2 your Home away from home! That is exactly how we want you to feel when you are here. I look forward to your return!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Home2 Suites in Jacksonville, NC is a great place to stay. From booking the reservation to the departure, the staff was absolutely wonderful with every detail. We will definitely stay at this Home2 Suites again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am pleased to hear your experience with us was a good one from start to finish. (Although your are not "really" finished, once you stay with us you are part of our Home2 family.) I look forward to your return. Hope it is soon :-)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel when we really just wanted to be alone and get away from the normalcy of life. The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was very quiet. The room had a full-size refrigerator, sink and so forth, which was perfect for our needs. Highly recommend this site. Shopping centers are right there around us. Stores like Walmart, Big Lots, Best Buy, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear you and your wife were able to get away! It is so important to take the time to do that. Home2 Suites is located near everything you need,

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed at this hotel because it was so very close to Marine Corps Base Camp Geiger, where our son was graduating from Marine Combat Training. It is a lovely hotel, very clean and new, with spacious and comfortable guest rooms. Breakfast was fine; they had many selections for carbohydrates, but could stand to add more proteins to buffet. It was again, convenient to the USMC base and all of the local shopping and eateries. The only complaint that I have was that I was charged a $25.00 fee when they discovered an ethernet cord missing from one of our rooms, when we utilized the wifi and didn't even have use of hardwired internet. They graciously called me to inform me of the charge, and I told them I'd check with my husband to see if he had mistakenly packed it up with our things. He had not. I've since tried to call back to dispute the charge and was told by a front desk agent (I believe Brittany) that someone would get back to me. No one has gotten back to me.
I'd like to say that I'd stay here again, and I would if not for this erroneous charge and the lack of response from management regarding it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy M

Thank you for taking time to write a review of Home2 Suites! We are conveniently located near all of the bases here in Jacksonville. Please tell your son we thank him for his service. We are continuing on working on our breakfast and making the necessary changes. Thank you for choosing Home2 Suites.