“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Grand Rapids, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

suite was amazing!! very nice and roomy. brought our dogs they are very pet friendly. well worth the pet fee. even being on the third floor. the staff was very nice as well. would go again any time. very close to camp Lejune. Lots of things to do right by the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Michelle P
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for taking time to submit your review. I am so glad to hear that you and your pet enjoyed your stay here. We love all our guests, including the four legged ones. I hope that you come stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

he room was very spacious and had plenty of electrical outlets and good lighting. All these criteria are particularly important for business travelers. My only complete was the lack of choice of breakfast items beyond simple carbohydrates for the most part. With AAA membership I was able to get a rate reduction, but if I had to pay the full rate, I would not have selected Home2 since I own/operate a small business with a limited travel budget.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for your response. I am glad that you liked the set up of the rooms. We are working on some changes for the breakfast bar. I think you will like them. Let me know when you are coming to the area next. I would like to go over some ideas with you as a small business owner. I hope to see you again.
Washington, DC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had a great experience. The suites were amazing and clean. The bed was so comfortable and I am so glad there was a laundry room in gym. It is a half kitchen, not a full kitchen. So if you planned to cook, you should call ahead.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I am excited to hear that you had such a wonderful experience here with us. The beds are comfortable and our microfiber sheets are amazing. I hope that you will be returning to see us.
Holly Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Love this property, nice bright and airy. Wonderful indoor saline pool, outdoor fire pit and complimentary breakfast was nice! All the staff greeted you with a warm friendly smile. Having use of the business center computers was a huge plus, being that I was in town looking for housing in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you, thank you for your kind words. I am so pleased that you like the hotel and the new concept. It really is a happy place to be. The business center and the free WiFi do make it easy to do your work or research on line. Hope all is well with the new house. Stop by if you need anything. You are still part of our Home2 family.
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Take out the fact you're in Jacksonville, North Carolina and still you'll find an incredible hotel/suite at an unbeatable price. The crisp modern feel will make you feel like you're in a brand new big-city hotel. They'e more amenities and luxurious services than any other hotel in Jacksonville - and they have military pricing! Never will I consider having my family, friends, or spouse stay anywhere else in Jacksonville but at HOME2 Suites.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Wow! What a nice review. I look forward to having your friends and family come stay with us. Tell them not to forget to bring a bathing suit for the heated indoor saline pool. Remind them we are in a busy season, so call early if they can.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

So my children live in Jacksonvile so ofter when I here I stay somewhere over the past 11 year I been in most of the hotels there. I also travel for work so coming into this hotel i wasnt impressed but when me and my daughter arrived at our suite. I have got to tell you hands down it met every standard I'm accustomed to. The suite was just perfect I would definitely be back here. Oh and the outside fire pit a really good attraction if you're hosting like I probably will this coming summer for my sons graduation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that you finally made it to us :) after trying so many other hotels. I am even more pleased that you enjoyed the hotel so much that we will be seeing more of you. The fire pit is a wonderful addition to the hotel. I look forward to seeing you this summer.
florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Breakfast is sparse at best no meat very limited if you like biscuits and bread then this is for you. Coffee is well I don't know I think its coffee. 3 types of fruit and cereal. And I forgot the have hard boiled eggs. Maybe if you are staying just 1 night that isn't that big of a deal but anything over that and you are over it pretty quick.
Rooms super wow layout nice. But the walls are paper thin i'm not kidding I know what both of my neighbors are watching and when they come and go.. Also the bong of the elevator is so loud I had to ask the staff to turn it down. All night long bong...bong! Same thing for outside noise. I'm on the top floor towards the end about 7 rooms from the elevator.. Also I can hear the people talking on the way to their cars clearly hear them! No hot tub.. Packed full of young kids the whole time we were there. No burners to cook on either.. They will give you a hot plate and a pot..LMAO!!! No shower pressure at all. Bedding was great the most softest sheets ever.. really loved the room and the whole style for the place but. food and paper thin walls I was over it the 2nd night..
It is located in the middle of everything which is why we picked it to begin with but traffic on the main drag OMG.. Plan to travel on off hours.
No managers receptions at all.

Room Tip: away from lowes and really far away from the elevators. Top floor for sure.