“Home 2 Experience”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Pensacola, United States
“Home 2 Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I think straight 10s (Excellent) speak volumes. Greatness is not achieved as a roll of the dice...it is because carring people work hard. Obviously leadership at this hotel has empowered the staff to do great things. Make them the model for other Hilton's that seem to have disapointed me in the past.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
WOW!! Straight 10s!! That is wonderful to hear! That is what we strive for! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I hope that you will be returning and soon!!
Happy Holidays!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
plymouth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

good place to stay, clean, no pay per view movies, tv nice but hard to work, does not show the channel you are watching, excellent bathroom, great people, safe feeling, good breakfast, a little high price for a working person but clean and nice, I will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to submit your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We keep dvd players at the front desk if you are interested in watching movies while you are here. There is no additional fee to use one. We have added a channel line up in the rooms that is easier to find than the one originally located in the reference guide to the hotel in the rooms. I hope you will find this helpful. We look forward to your return!
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Being a travel agent I have seen and also heard several stories about hotels. So when I arrived at the hotel my expectations was high. I got just what I expected. Friendly staff..Nice clean hotel....Will be back real soon.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for taking time to do a review of Jacksonville's Home2 Suites. We truly value the opinion of every guest. I am pleased to hear that you heard great things and that we met your "high expectations"! I hope that you will be returning soon. Again, thank you.
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Bait n switch.. got "Green, like Ikea" marketing= Clean (sparse), shiny (noisy), and hipster.-Sharp staff - But Stepford perkiness at extra $$. To Manager: Make lobby 'warmer', as it’s like an airport boarding area. Lastly, clean, but feels cheap and noisy - better deals abound. Caveat emptor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North End are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hanover, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We come to Jacksonville a lot. My husband contracts on CL and my 1 year old and I come with him when we can. We lot home 2. The staff are so friendly and work so hard to make your stay pleasant. They go out of their way to get to know you. They remember us when we come. My daughter loves the indoor heated pool. It's like a mini vacay for us here. We will only stay at home2 when we come to Jacksonville.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I want to thank you for your review and for continuing to stay here with us at Home2 Suites. It means a lot to us! I am glad that your daughter enjoys the indoor saline pool! We look forward to your return :)
Far Away
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went to Jacksonville, NC to visit a nephew stationed at Camp Lejeune on Thanksgiving. Although they were working on Thanksgiving day, no one appeared to resent it and were just as pleasant as could be. The rooms were clean and well thought out - they were a bit different from traditional hotel rooms in that they had lots of counter space and a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, and dishes/utensils. Though we never utilized it, we also could have requested a hot plate and skillet to cook. Nice touches. Can't say enough nice things about the hotel or the staff. Remember to take your bathing suits as there's also an indoor swimming pool. Breakfast is standard continental breakfast - with

Green Features: Towels and sheets are switched out only every 5 days (sounds reasonable to me).
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bobbi-Jean S, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
What do I say but WOW! Your review really touched us! We truly strive to make our guests happy and feel at home. Home2 Suites is set up to make you feel as close to home as you can while staying at a hotel. Thank you for staying with us here at Home2 Suites. Hopefully there is a Home2 Suites where your nephew gets stationed. Let me know if you need assistance finding a hotel in another area.
Hays, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

The staff at this location was excellent, they were very responsive and friendly. The rooms were very clean and had excellent amenities, I will definitely book and stay here again for all future travel. The location was ideal, close to anything you could need.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for a wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that we took care of you. Please let me know when you are ready to return. We look forward to seeing you again.