“Amazing hotel and staff”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Amazing hotel and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel was absolutely AMAZING and well worth the cost! The hotel staff were so friendly and kind and always went above and beyond. Special thanks to Ashley and the front desk, and Sharon in breakfast. Them two make it a delight to get up and come down in the morning for coffee or breakfast. I have traveled to so many places and stayed at so many hotels and I truly mean this when I say it, NO PLACE HAS COME NEAR THIS ONE. The hotel was so clean and it had ANY and EVERYTHING you could need. Thank you so much Home 2 Suites in Jacksonville for giving so much to me and my family, you guys are now family and will always be our home away from home!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MellaDee Y, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
WOW!! :) What wonderful compliments! We are deeply touched by your review. Thank you for noticing Ashley and the front desk, and Sharon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Norfolk, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

The employees were very friendly and helpful. The front desk lady helped get me on the internet with my IPad as she was walking out the door to go home. This is a great place to stay in Jacksonville that is safe and very friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. Our team love working here and love assisting our guests. We hope you will be coming to stay with us again soon.
Imperial, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were in town for 4 nights and stayed here and had a wonderful stay. The hotel staff was great and the breakfast area was well stocked and serviced. I would stay here again when I am in the area. The rooms were clean, smelled good and the beds were very confy

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have to say I had been waiting for a hotel like this in Jacksonville for many years now. It's modern and cool, it's comfortable and well appointed. It has a huge salt water pool!! Long enough so I can actually swim. Can't beat that!! the only thing I'm yet to get is a nice breakfast at a hotel in Jacksonville... for that I have to stay in New Bern. Otherwise this is my new go-to-hotel while in Jacksonville. Finally!!

Room Tip: Try the pool! Very cool!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tallahassee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband I stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding party. We really loved the amenities, the location and the value for the money. As a Hilton Honors member I was pleasantly surprised my these accommodations

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed our indoor heated saline pool! As for breakfast, we are in the process of making some changes to breakfast. They will be completely in place in December. Hopefully you will enjoy the changes being made to our breakfast, we are very excited about them.
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

First time at Home 2 Suits by Hilton, and for sure not the last. Great modern concept and comfortable and very clean rooms. Have relatives at Camp Lejeune, then this is the place to stay. The Staff here makes the difference from all others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am glad to hear that you enjoy the new Hilton brand, Home2 Suites. It is a new concept. The 1st one open just over 2 years ago. Look for many more to pop up soon. We have just under 20 now but are expecting about 70 I believe by the end of the year. Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your return.
Ogden, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks it was very comfortable and relaxing. Nice size rooms and the indoor pool is great. The staff was always nice and greeted you every time you came in. This is a pet friendly place which is great. Breakfast was average like what you get at any other hotels. The breakfast lady she is great. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: 4th floor thats were I stayed, my friends said you can hear alot of noise on the lower floor's.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
MellaDee Y, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us and you were able to relax, stretch out in our spacious rooms and be comfortable. The indoor saline pool seems to be a big hit with everyone. We are making some changes for breakfast that I think you will be pleased with the next time you stay with us. Make sure your pet returns as well, we love our four legged friends here too.