“Cruise Boat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 9, 2014

An AWESOME experience!!! My family chartered the Marina Cafe cruise boat on a weekday evening in June. We took a two hour trip which went from their dock to a little past the Air Station before we turned around for the ride back. At the mid-way point the Captain cut the engines and allowed us to put our father's ashes in the water off the bow which was exactly what he wanted. The boat was large enough that we were able to accommodate our extended family and had plenty of seating so that everyone could relax. Since they let you bring your own alcohol and food on board it was essentially a floating wake and probably the best experience we could have hoped for given the circumstances. The Captain was especially friendly and entertained our younger family members with sea stories along the trip. Do not wait until someone passes away to do this!

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

No FRESH SEAFOOD??? And this place has outdoor seating on THE WATER! We ordered crab dip and calamari and let me tell u it was by far the worst seafood I've ever had. The calamari was nuked in the microwave and the crab dip tasted like sweet tuna fish. After 1 bite from me and my husband we looked at each other and immediately decided to leave. They need a intervention with Robert Irvine. So sad cause they have great staff and a great location

3  Thank Danielle5803
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The Marina doesn't look like much from the outside but inside is another story. Although it looks like the building is older, there is an outdoor seating area that overlooks the water that has great ambiance. The service was friendly and the food was good, especially the fish! On certain days they also have specials and music outside which we enjoyed. We would go there again if in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

From the moment you walk in the door friendly faces and great atmosphere! The menu has a great verity and prices are reasonable. Service was quick and dinner was delish! If we were here longer I would definitely go back or if we lived here I could see us going there at least once a week...yes enjoyed it that much!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner, enjoyed very much. Stephanie was a great server and did a great job steering me to a good choice. I would come back if in the area.

Don't be deceived by the appearance when you drive up.