Marina Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

No FRESH SEAFOOD??? And this place has outdoor seating on THE WATER! We ordered crab dip and calamari and let me tell u it was by far the worst seafood I've ever had. The calamari was nuked in the microwave and the crab dip tasted like sweet tuna fish. After 1 bite from me and my husband we looked at each other and immediately decided to leave. They need a intervention with Robert Irvine. So sad cause they have great staff and a great location

3  Thank Danielle5803

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The Marina doesn't look like much from the outside but inside is another story. Although it looks like the building is older, there is an outdoor seating area that overlooks the water that has great ambiance. The service was friendly and the food was good, especially the fish! On certain days they also have specials and music outside which we enjoyed. We would go there again if in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

From the moment you walk in the door friendly faces and great atmosphere! The menu has a great verity and prices are reasonable. Service was quick and dinner was delish! If we were here longer I would definitely go back or if we lived here I could see us going there at least once a week...yes enjoyed it that much!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner, enjoyed very much. Stephanie was a great server and did a great job steering me to a good choice. I would come back if in the area.

Don't be deceived by the appearance when you drive up.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Enjoyed the view and was nice to be on the water. The sandwiches we ordered were good. The property is decaying though and is in desperate need of some cleaning and maintenance. I was also surprised to see several cats roaming around - even on the outside patio where we ate. One of them drew blood from my thumb when I tried to pet it. I have been that this is the nicest place to eat on the water in Jacksonville - I'm sorry for Jacksonville. It was good, not great.

1  Thank GuyfromILMNC