“Love love love!!!!”

Pie Sano
Ranked #56 of 248 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Love love love!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I love this place. It reminds me of eating great pizza from my home town NEW YORK!!! Deee-lish! Take time to stop in and check them out.

Visited November 2013

“A little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

A little spricey but well worth it... The salads are big and they deliver which is a plus... Their sauces are excellent

Visited October 2012
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

PieSano's has some good sauce for their spaghetti, and their sandwiches are pretty good, too. The 'side salad' could use a kick up, but other than that, we were pleased.

Visited April 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“UPDATED REVIEW ! to WOW!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I can't figure out how to add an "update" to my previous review, so here is a new one.

We have ordered from this place three times total now. The first time they were awesome! The two times after that were terrible and I do not know what happened!

The last two times that we ordered from Pie Sano the pizza tasted like it had a cinnamon or sweet flavoring added. It was so bad on one occasion that we called because we were concerned that someone may have accidentally knocked an ingredient into the sauce or dough that shouldn't have been there. The person who answered this call was nice enough in offering another pizza, however, it was late at this point so we decided not to get a new one.

I can see now where they get the terrible reviews. We had an excellent experience on the first try, but since then, the food has been awful. I'm so disappointed. I really wanted the "bad" food to be a fluke thing, but it appears the "good" food was the accident!

• Visited September 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Tonight was my first time ordering from here. We ordered pizza to be delivered. They were on-time, the delivery guy was friendly, and the pizza is awesome!!!! Will definitely be going back!