“Great chow”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Great chow”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a great place to eat and is walking distance from nearby hotels. Minimal waiting times, food is top notch, service is very good, and prices are comparable to similar restaurants.

Visited May 2012

Newport, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I think of all the steak house chains that are around this area Logan's is our favorite. It's a relaxed atmosphere and a great place for the family to gather. Not overly expensive and I love that if the kids are eating the peanuts it doesn't matter if they drop the shells on the floor. Excellent service by the staff there.

Visited November 2012
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Best salads around”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family and I lost our house to a house fire in June 2012 and ended up in a hotel from the beginning of June until the end of September 2012. We ended up going out to eat a lot during that time due to not having an oven in our room. I always got the club salad, my husband always got a steak. The food was prepared with perfection and the staff was extremely nice. After we got back in to the house we took the people that helped us clean out the house after the fire and the people who helped us get back in the house out to eat two different nights, both of which to Logans, Each time our party was a party of 10 or more and the service did not get worse and the food stayed just as good as it was when it was just my family of 6. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend and we are a forever customer. Thanks Logans!!

• Visited June 2012
NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely not Logans Best”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Nobody besides myself in our party of 5 enjoyed their food, and mine was only alright. Our waitress was horrible, to the point that I spoke to her manager on our way out. Ive never had food or service like that at another Logans, even their yeast rolls weren't amazing like usual. We've only been to this one once and we moved here 10 months ago; I'm hoping it'll be better when we go back, but nobody besides myself has wanted to go back because of the last experience.

Visited December 2011
Tampa, Florida
“Typical steakhouse chain”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

There aren't many unique choices in Jacksonville for dining. Pretty much everything is a chain. But in a town full of carniverous Marines steak joints are abudant. No complaints here. The servers are cheerful and the food is cooked as desired.

Visited July 2012