“Best restaurant in Jacksonville!”

Hakata Japanese Steak House
Ranked #43 of 260 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I lived in Jacksonville for years, and this restaurant was a treat every time I went. It's hard to find than some others, but it's worth the hunt. I've been here tens of times, and I love it. I've had good service and poor service, but through it all, the food is delicious. I love the white sauce, and I always ask for two servings of it. The chefs are fun and entertaining, and the atmosphere is great.

8  Thank Janet C

Reviewed May 1, 2013

the food and service is always outstanding! try to go at least once a week! i LOVE everything here! they offer many great choices, and i always get a laugh from a staff member while there.

11  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed April 29, 2013

So glad i found this place! Food is more expensive than shoguns but so much better. the filet mignon was better quality with no fat on it. Just what i would expect for a $20 meal.

6  Thank michellew314
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The chef was really funny and friendly. I have been to a good deal of Hibachi restaurants, and this is definitely in my top 3! We will definitely be going back. The food was great, service was excellent, and the restaurant was really clean. I highly recommend this place. If the sushi is just as good as the Hibachi, I will update my review to 5 stars!

5  Thank Tara T
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love hibachi grills we are from
Texas so I was looking somewhere to
Compare to the grills there..I was definitly impressed with hakata..the steak was perfect!

5  Thank Ssgtmtz