“awesome”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Awesome and original Okinawan style cooking. Very unique menu items. We did the Spam curry, taco rice and pan fried udon noodles. We always try to stop here every time we are in town!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I don't want to be unfair but I only order lumpia for Ichiban when I want a quick lunch. I used to go with a co-worker who loved their food. I felt the food was okay but I prefer another restaurant. Staff was pretty friendly. There were a lot of Marines there who said they go because they miss the food in Okinawa.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Little hole in the wall, decent food and prices. The miso and udon broth were flavorful, chicken katsu curry good (but taste like the curry brand I get at the store) and taco rice a bit salty. Spent under $40 for family of 4.

1  Thank Ohana04
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Not a great selection of sushi, but it wasnt bad. My coworkers like coming here, so must be pretty decent. I was only there one time and didnt feel strongly enough about it to come back. I have found another place in town that I prefer for sushi.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Aji has a large number of authentic Japanese and Korean dishes. Not the best food but very good for Jacksonvillle.