“Great Diner”

The Kettle Diner
Ranked #3 of 260 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The Kettle Diner specializes in providing a casual, friendly environment to enjoy a delicious meal. Breakfast is served all day long. We offer affordable prices and even have daily specials (posted on facebook) to expand our selection. The Kettle Diner has been a local fav for nearly a decade! Open 24/7 for your convenience-perfect for families or grabbing a bite after being out all night long. We would love to make you a part of "our Kettle Family"
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Home cooked food, the wait staff is sooo friendly and treat my kids soo special, great diner experience, well priced

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My meal consisted of pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and steamed baby carrots. Make no mistake about it this was indeed diner food. It definitely beats the heck out of Denny's but you could still tell it was diner food. So as far as diner food goes, it was actually very good. The service was adequate and the food was good. I also had a milkshake which didn't really stand up to many of the milkshakes I've had because it was more milk than shake but it wasn't bad. The staff was quite hospitable and even indulged me when I wanted to take a silly picture for one of my friends who recommended the restaurant.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

ate here while we were in town. great food and great prices too! service was quick and staff were friendly

Reviewed November 26, 2012

It was busy when we got there which from what I know is not unusual. We got seated quickly and served just as quickly. The food was really good and I would go back again when I am in the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family eats here weekly and rarely are we disappointed. The food is always good no matter what we order. Service can vary depending on staff and how busy they are, but overall we have good service.