“Awesome service all around!”

Comfort Suites Jacksonville
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Awesome service all around!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I love staying at this hotel. Always will. The customer service was there at all times to answer questions. Always a smiling face. The room service was outstanding. The rooms were always clean and felt like home from home. The area is very convient.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Berlin, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I will start with the positive. The Comfort Suites hotel mgr. was very nice as well as the desk attendants and staff. The breakfast was good.

The hotel is very noisy, but they get a lot of construction crews staying there so there is a lot of people in and out.

Upon arrival there were dead bugs in our bathroom. Okay, I am not a baby so I just grabbed a tissue and flushed them. What worried me more was the constant smell of pot in the hallways. I was there with my teenage daughters and son. They noticed and commented on it also. The stairways needed a good vacuuming, as they constantly had grass clippings and the such on the carpet.

The beds were okay but don't plan on pulling out the sofa bed and using that. You might as well spend the night on a bed of spikes.

I stayed here against the advice of others, I didn't listen, I hope you do.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen T

Travelers are raving about these Jacksonville hotels

Manlius, NY
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I came to town to pick up my son from Camp LeJeune on 5/9/13 and knew I'd be here a week. He was just returning from Afghanistan. I needed a place that had at least a few amenities -- fridge, microwave, sleeper couch and of course a nice bed for myself. I found it at Comfort Suites for a very reasonable price. (approx. $76/night) I had searched the internet and all extended stay hotels were over $100/night. So I chose CS. I'm so glad I did!! I met the nicest staff members who made me feel like I was at home every day, The hotel was immaculate. The free breakfast was appealing and on Weds. nights they have a promotional free meal from a local restaurant. I'm leaving toda, 5/16/13, feeling very satisfied, well rested and ready to now get my son who is starting his post-deployment leave. I would stay here again and again. It's super clean and comfortable. Thank you Bill, Tim. Laura and all the wonderful people I met.

Jeanne Gostling, Manlius NY

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2013

late Friday night we didn't have the energy to make it all the way to Morehead City from Greensboro, so we checked in to the Jacksonville Comfort Suites. Wonderful greeting at the front desk, and was assured that the breakfast the next day would be just as good. It was. The rooms were so quiet that we almost slept in past the buffet hours, but we're glad we didn't.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My stay was great. Have stayed here multiple times this past month for work. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Bed comfortable. Wifi was fast. If I have to come back, I will definately stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was very pleased with my entire 3 day stay here. The room (including bathroom) was very clean. The bed was so comfortable, with plenty of pillows and soft blankets. I had to sleep in the daytime, and the curtains also had a layer of blackout drapes that could be closed separately. The room was complete with coffee maker, fridge/freezer, microwave, couch, desk and nice flat screen TV. Coffee was also available 24/7 in the lobby. Breakfast was awesome! So much to choose from! I will definately be coming back on my next visit to Jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The check-in was OK and the room was clean with a comfortable bed. Nothing else good can be said about this hotel which has been poorly remodeled. It is an old building with new paint and carpet, except for the stair wells. The luggage carts are falling apart and are close to being a safety hazard. The shower rod was leaning so bad that the curtain keeps sliding open. There is one fluorescent light in the bathroom which barely illuminates the mirror. The wall lights are loose and will not remain vertical. And finally, the round egg things and sausage gravy are not edible. If this is the best that they can do for a hot breakfast, they need to do a continental only, because at least the bagels were fresh.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business