Comfort Suites Jacksonville
$104
Home2.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$54
$74
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$110
MainStaySuites
$104
Hampton.com
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$48
SuburbanHotels
$89
TownePlace Suites
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$77
$76
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfront deskstores and restaurantsan updatebooked roomsan overnight staylobby areaenjoyed my staymy sonnorth carolinason's graduationthree nightswafflescleaning staffvisit familygreat pricebeds were comfortablecontinental breakfast
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My first experience having no hot water for shower on a winter season. I was not told about the problem during my early check-in & that they may not be able to fix it so I can always look for a nearby hotel that midday. When I asked them about it that evening, they claimed that the old pump/tank is still heating up or is trying to heat up. The next day, water is still freezing cold. And they have the nerve to give me my bill without even offering to give me discount or an apology. My family is definitely not using nor recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We have stayed many times at this Comfort Suites with no problems. However the stay over Thanksgiving made up for everything that could go wrong!! Housekeeping was the worst ever!! Wifi problems. Phone problems. No hot water for shower. Needs updating in rooms-lobby looks nice. No one could answer technical questions-always given number to call. When filed complaint no reimbursement was offered except $25 off for the hot water problem. Will never stay at ChoiceHotels again!

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank TTownMomma
CSNC017, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

I apologize for your unhappy stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We pride our selves on our excellent customer service skills. As for internet issues unfortunately that is not handled at the hotel level but with a contracted outside company. I am sorry they were not able to help you with your issues, but that is something beyond my control.

Being thanksgiving we as do all hotels offer very limited service to our guests, and everyone that checks in is given this notice. We operate every day of the year regardless of holidays, but we do try to allow our staff Thanksgiving and Christmas with their families. I apologize that you felt we should have had our staff come into meet your needs, everyone else that stayed with us understood and agreed.

Hot water was not an issue at the hotel as much as we had to turn off the water to repair a leak in a room, sometimes we are able to repair these minor issues with out disruption to water service, but unfortunately there are times were in order to get the pipe repaired properly we had to turn off the water for a period of time. When doing so the hot water tanks do drain and we have to refill tanks and reheat, with the large tanks it does take time. I am sorry that you were not happy, we offer compensation as you stated for the hot water.

We apologize and hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place saved my weekend. I booked the Sunset Inn initially, and after one awful sleepless night due to the lack of cleanliness and loud noise (among other things), I called the Comfort Suites. They allowed me an early check-in, a late check-out, the rooms were homey and comfortable, and the front desk agents were all quite friendly. Next time I'm back in Jax, I'll be staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Corysaurus
Reviewed November 1, 2012

10/2012

Was going to stay from Saturday until tues 10/29...presidential suite 149.00 a night room 321

Dated ... hard to navigate

We arrived in our room which wasn't ready, finally got in.. Smelled wet and musty... Fireplace not working ... Couch was full of crumbs and dirt- food between cushions .... Gross

Bathroom had black mold all over ceiling
The tub was absouletly disgusting with some black stuff on the floor of the tub, tiles were cracked all over floor, no caulking in some parts

On the sink the faucet and handles ready to fall off... Rugs dirty ... Paint on trim old and over painted.

Every window leaked like a faucet due to the rain .... Hurricane didnt arrive at this point

Tried to address with staff.... Total idiots No solutions and offers.. Only 20.00 off. We just drove 11 hours. Was so mad that we left the next morning

Thanks for ruining our special weekend

Health hazard for folks with lung issues

Save yourself to the aggravation and stay elsewhere, don't even give this place a thought

This owner and manager should be ashamed of renting filth like this, Definelty is not like any choice chain I've ever stayed at

Complaint will be filed with cooperate

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Kw35
CSNC017, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I apologize for your stay being ruined. I would like to start off by first saying that I am deeply offended that you would call my staff idiots, that was incredibly rude and low class, my staff does read these. We offered you a $20.00 compensation for what happened to you, however you did check in during a storm with gail force winds over 50 mph, the leaking windows we can't control, we can't fix what we don't know is broken until it is brought to our attention. The black mold on the ceiling is where the paint on the light fixture has come off and it looks like mold however our room was certified mold free. The cracked tiles and caulking are being repaired, we are working on renovating our rooms and that is on the list of repairs to be done. There is no health hazard here in our hotel, we have been certified safe and clean, and our customer service scores are an average of 8.5/10 or higher which puts us at Choice Gold Status for hotels.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wow this was better then expected. Not sure where the bad reviews come from. Breakfast was excellent homemade grits and potatoes thanks to the breakfast person. Debbie checked us in she was extremely helpful and gave us great advise on restaurants. She gave us a coupon for 10 % off pancho villa and it was great. Sarah checked us out and was equally helpful. But to have the general manager Cindy greet us in breakfast area and ask about our stay is something we never experienced. We had stayed before and it was ok. But this trip you can see the improvements this new staff brings. Hotel clean staff excellent. Highly recommend. Definitely great value will be back

• Stayed: September 2012