Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Scheduled one month stay in conjunction with PCS orders. Room was clean and had everything I needed, and nothing I didn't. Wi-fi worked well, comfortable bed, quiet and comfortable. Staff was extremely helpful and attentive. Worked with Regina on check in, who provided a very personal and welcoming service. I was able to cut my stay short as I found an apartment sooner than expected, and worked with Stacy to adjust my dates. Again, nothing but professionalism and superb service. They offer washers/dryers downstairs, but I didn't utilize them, and I didn't hit up the Grab-n-Go breakfast, but both were available if I'd wanted. The staff was unbelievable when it came to communication with the guests; they had a water leak at one point during my stay, and notified each and every guest individually, even if it didn't affect them. They simply wanted to make sure in the event that it did...that level of personal service is not seen often enough any longer. Overall a great experience, and priced well for the service. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if needed. Thanks to everyone for a great stay!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

While staff are super friendly and accommodating the room was just so so. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. We requested a smoking pet friendly room but perhaps they need to open the windows once in a while as the smell was over powering even for smokers. We opened the window as soon as we arrived and it was fine from then on. The shower was terrible to the point my husband tried to move the shower head and it appeared it was only just sitting there it desperately needed to be replaced.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were in between leaving our home in NC and driving to our home in CO. We had two weeks that we needed an efficiency hotel. I visited this Extended Stay and was given all the information I needed plus seeing a room. Every single staff person is not only helpful but also very pleasant and friendly. Our TV was not working correctly and the maintenance man fixed it promptly and was so very nice. The laundry room is clean with more than enough washers and dryers. I wish I remembered the names of all the staff I met so I could mention them specifically. The rate is excellent and the hotel more than met our needs. We would definitely stay again. A plus is the Beirut Memorial adjacent to Camp LeJuene. On this site also is a Vietnam and 9/11 memorial. Definitely worth a visit.

Room Tip: We liked being on the second floor and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed four nights in a suite over the Fourth of July weekend. We reserved a 'non-smoking room' however when we arrived we were placed in a 'smoking' room due to the hotel being overbooked. This being our only complaint of the weekend, we enjoyed our time and if we were guaranteed a 'non-smoking' room we would return in the future. That said, the room itself was nice; the kitchen being a huge plus. We were in and out of the hotel frequently and the staff was always friendly and welcoming. Jacqueline specifically always seemed to be working while we were passing through and she was always sure to ask how we were and if there was anything she could do for us. Excellent service!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My visit has been wonderful, starting with the service from Megan. She took the time to personally show us our room and made sure we had every thing we needed. After a few days staying there we met other staff members to include Jaqulin and Regina, they were friendly and always greeted us with a hello and a smile. Costumer service is always my number one thing I look for and this staff nailed it every time.

• Stayed July 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I made my reservation on Priceline for a non-smoking queen suite. When we arrived we were told that all reservations thru Priceline are for smoking rooms only. They had no non-smoking rooms when we got there. Even though my reservation was for non smoking there was nothing they could do. The person that checked in before me and after me had the same issue. the room was nice but the smell of smoke was very obvious and my sinus issues have been bad since the 1st night. no where on Priceline does it state you can only reserve smoking rooms. very misleading and I know that I will never use this motel again. such a ripoff

Room Tip: call to make sure you get what you are reserving. 3rd floor is all smoking and it is obvious as soon...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My home away from home the staff are always friendly and always got that coffee hot in the morning . Nice people good service clean environment. Right near malls, bars, restaurants, marine base, etc thumbs up

• Stayed June 2014