“Home sweet home/home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Home sweet home/home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Extended Stay America is a great place for business or personal trips.

I stayed in January 2014 for business I love the hotels so much I came back for another 2 months personal stay in March to celebrate my birthday. And again in April.

Upon arrival/check-in, one will be greeted by the friendly staff one will come to fully appreciate during their stay. Ebony the assistant manager of the hotel is very helpful and accommodating. The official General Manager of the hotel Stacy is great she listens and was dedicated to making my personal visit a 5 star trip/stay as I've seen her extend this hospitality to other guests whom seemed as happy as I was during my visit.

In all, I would definitely recommend Extended Stay America Jacksonville to anyone thinking about visiting the camp Lejeune or surrounding areas I would definitely stay here again thanks for the hard working staff available around the clock allowing me to feel at home throughout my stay. Whenever I return to the area I feel most comfortable staying here.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I booked through expedia and I had read some pretty bad reviews but luckily I booked anyways. It was a great hotel for the price and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfy! It was in a great location close to everything!

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
I am so glad that after you researched hotels in our area, that you gave us a chance. My staff strives to provide outstanding service with a smile, and clean rooms with comfy beds. Thanks again for doing a review for our hotel here in Jacksonville, NC and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in our area.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Staff is great! I was able to check in early thanks to the property manager and Alexis; a housekeeper on staff. Super nice front desk staff, property manager, as well as housekeepers. Cleaned room quickly and is a pet friendly property. Would return.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens, pet-friendly policy and friendly staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Albany, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here for seven weeks while doing contractor work in the area. The place is pet friendly. Rooms have full size fridge/ freezer, two burner range, kitchen sink, microwave, dishes, pots, pans, coffee maker, iron & board, alarm clock, wi-fi, and more stuff I can't remember right now. Motel is within walking distance to a 24/7 Denny's, and half mile from Walmart. Free breakfast consisting of coffee, muffins, granola bars and not much else.
Pros- beds are new and very comfortable with about five pillows, super clean rooms, I left a $5 bill on the night stand for seven weeks and it wasn't touched (trustworthy room cleaners)
Cons- no ice machine. I understand it's an extended stay with freezers and ice cube trays, but an ice machine is needed. Breakfast isn't worth walking to the lobby for.

The part I remember most about this hotel is the friendly atmosphere of the staff and customers. Everyone talked to each other and many of us hung out in the lobby in the evenings. It was like an extended family living together. Speaking of the staff, if you have any issues, tell Kandiss. She can fix any problem in a hurry.
Overall- well worth the money, I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, pet-friendly policy and friendly staff. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel after a trying business day. I was welcomed by Ebony, whose smile and hospitality cleanse the tireness I felt from the day. Because of the warmth and friendliness I experienced with Ebony, I extended my stay for two more days. Along wih Ebony, the cleaning staff also shared so many smiles. In particular, Daisy, who made sure I had everything. The heat in the room was not working properly, when I reported it the next morning, the maintenance guy was there within 15 minutes and gave me education I will always use. He even checked with me later to ensure it was operating well.

Ebony share the same smile and warmth thoughout the next two days. My bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I will definitely stay here for longer visits.

Rivers

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ridgeley, WV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I had to make a business trip to Jacksonville. We were only staying one night and we needed something pet-friendly. She found this hotel through bringfido.com. Our room was quite nice and although we really didn't need the kitchenette, it was certainly adequate if we had needed it. The best thing I have to say about this place is the staff is fantastic. Particularly, Kandiss at the front desk. She was very friendly and accomodating. We needed a very late check out because we didn't know how long our meeting would last. She took very good care of us and assured us that our dog would be fine while we were away. We'd certainly stay here again if future travels bring us to Jacksonville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Keithville, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My son is stationed at Camp Lejeune. He deploys soon so he and his wife moved out of their house. The 2 of them, my sister and I then moved into Extended Stay for 3 nights. Every staff member has been very friendly. We are close to everything. Didn't walk anywhere as we were here at the end of Winter Storm Leon. It was to cold and the sniw was 4" deep. We aren't used to that and no one was prepared But we are close enough to walk. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends