“An Amazing Stay”

Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Memphis, Tennessee
“An Amazing Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff was amazing, friendly and made every effort to meet my family's needs! We changed reservations many times, if there was a problem in a room they met the need Instantly and Never made me feel as if it was a problem! We were in for a wedding and they we very, very helpful!

Room Tip: Share your needs and they will happily work with you!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Tonya - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and how helpful they were to you during your visit at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed here for 5wks while waiting for my home to be finished. Angela the manger was wonderful, and the staff was great. Alisha the front desk clerk is he best. She is so nice and friendly. She knows everyone's name and always has a smile on her face... If I had to stay again,it would be here at Extended Stay America-Jacksonville, NC

Room Tip: They don't have a fitness center,other than that it was a pleasant experience for the amount of...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our team for taking such great care of you, especially Angela. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Franksville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Staff was excellent and very helpful. The desk clerk"Alisha" would greet us by name when we would return to the hotel. Our room was clean and welcoming. We would certainly stay there again when we return to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Alisha was able to take care of you during your stay.

Beaufort, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I travel with my 88 year old Dad and getting a room to accommodate both of us isn't always easy.
I asked for two beds, close to the elevator and smoking. I got all three. My Dad doesn't smoke and we were both thrilled to have a room with a window that opens and also had a decent view. When I checked out I didn't get my $10 off special. The manager called today and explained that it was a computer glitch. She immediately refunded the amount due to me back to my account. I (We) would definitely stay there again. It's nice to have a kitchen even when you travel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that our hotel was able to accommodate you and your Dad. I apologize that there was an issue with receiving your promotional discount; however, I am so glad to know we were able to provide you with the savings by refunding it back to your account.

Ridgewood, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Rooms were large Lil kitchen area. Clean .. Only compliant was no shampoo or blow dryers.. Great area. Front desk will print boarding passes for you. No pool but will stay again. Military discount. Grab and go breakfast ok

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were PCSing back to Jacksonville and had just driven all the way from Pennsylvania. We chose Extended Stay because we were traveling with our Labrador Retriever. The "King Suite" is a Suite in name only. We also could get a grand total of 5 minutes of hot water in the shower each morning before it went completely cold. Ironic since the only reason we were in the hotel was that we were waiting for ONWASA to turn on the water in the house. I was so pissed we checked out early and went to the new Candlewood Suites. Hot water and actual housekeeping. Never going to stay at Extended Stay again. Nor will I be recommending it to anyone I know.

Room Tip: Don't waste your time here.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that there were issues with the hot water during your stay. In response to your feedback, We have addressed the issues with the hot water and they have been resolved. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at kmaile@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our family suffered a house fire and lost our belongings and our home. Obviously we were not planning on a trip, so when we got the suggestion from our insurance company to stay somewhere like an extended stay, that is exactly where we went. We ended up being there from June 6th to Sept 20th 2012. My husband walked in to get us a room while my 4 children and I waited in the car. He came back out and told me that there was an employee who was going to show me the room and make sure I was ok with it and that her name was Sally. I walked in and was greeted by one of the nicest hotel employees I have ever met. I knew from the get go that our stay was going to be just fine. The prices were the best in town, we even had a kitchenette in our room to include a 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and a full size fridge. The staff there made sure that we didn't feel like we were just staying in a hotel, but made us feel like we had a home in their hotel. The fact that the doors locked at 11pm every night and that you had to have a key to gain entry into the hotel made us feel that much safer, considering that we did have 4 children ranging in age from 3 to 9. Our room was cleaned once a week by house keeping and if we needed fresh linens in between house cleaning dates, we would go to the desk and ask Mrs. Sally for towels and we would receive them right away. While we were there, all 4 of my kids ended up with a stomach flu all at once as well as myself, and my husband went to the front desk and asked for extra trash cans since we all couldn't be in the bathroom at the same time and they accommodated his request. It was conveniently located to Wal-Mart and all of the bases, which worked for us considering my husband is a marine on New River Air Station and we needed a store near by to buy groceries so we had something to cook in our kitchenette. My kids loved being there and actually did not want to leave because they loved the staff. A bulb blew in the light above the stove, I immediately went to the front desk and reported it and within minutes, the maintenance man was in my room replacing the bulb. There is not a pool or gym at this hotel, but the cleanliness of the hotel and the service you get from the staff makes up for it, in my opinion. If I ever have family come in from out of town or someone ever asks me where is a good place to stay in Jacksonville, I will only have one response. Extended Stay America, ask for Mrs Sally or Mrs Daisy!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and the staff took great care of you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.