The place wasn't that bad. It was clean inside with signs of wear and tear of course but overall was okay for the short amount of time we stayed. I don't think I would stay for longer than a couple of days though. The room felt dunngy and the fridge didn't really work. We had plenty of towels though and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I wouldnt choose to use the Landry facility though because the were a little dirt but I could just be very picky.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville