Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$78
$72
HIExpress.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$59
$84
$79
Fairfield Inn
$69
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$63
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$55
QualityInn
$74
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsgranola barsfront deskgrab and gothe property manageramazing customer servicesmall kitchenettehome away from hometwo monthswi fia great place to staythe general managerwould recommend this hotel to anyonelong termlate checkin towngreat pricegreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2011

There is no daily housekeeping which seems to be the norm for this type of accomodation. There are only two sets of all utensils and dishes but no soap or utensils to clean them with so if you are staying for less than a week it is not worth paying for it. I am in a non smoking room but can smell smoke in my room which is worse than the smell of chlorine that my room reeks of when I come back at the end of the day.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2011

There are not many good options in the area, I guess, but the rates are unbelievable. This was a priceline choice after a bid. My biggest complaint that made this stay unacceptable was the smell from the AC unit. The musty/mildew odor coming out of it was foul. There are no screens on the windows, so that means bugs. And this is North Carolina in August, so you need AC. The furniture is old, the bed was marginal, the alarm clock didn't work. The whole property needs to be remodeled. If you must stay in the area, don't choose the Comfort Inn either. If you are stuck for a long visit, try the Affordable Suites down the street. Much better!

Room Tip: go someplace else
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The furniture is very old and scratched and the drawers do not close! But more important as soon as I sat on the bed something feel out from under it like maybe a board! The mattress must have been as old as the furniture. It was very uncomfortable!

Room Tip: Plenty of other Hotels in the area!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was my second time staying at this Extended Stay. My husband and I stay here because his work will pay for our stay only at this hotel. Next time my husband and I have decided that we will pay for a different hotel room, it's that bad. A free hotel room isn't worth staying here
Our first stay it took us about 30+ minutes to check in. The front desk woman was very frustrated with her job as she explained to us in detail.
Both times we asked for non-smoking rooms but there really is no point in requesting non-smoking because any room you get smells like an ashtray. I mean the smell is just overwhelming.
You know that feeling when you stay at a hotel and you just feel dirty? Like everything you brought must be washed even if you didn't wear it? That's this hotel. I literally cringed when I walked into our room. It is just gross; the smell, the cheap bedding/curtains, the worn out furniture, everything.
The only reason this hotel didn't get one star from me is because I didn't see any bugs during our stay and to the best of my knowledge, I didn't bring home and budbugs. Although I really wouldn't be surprised if I had.
Trust me this is a hotel to STAY AWAY from. I'm sure you can do MUCH better because you can't do any worse.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

If you are traveling on military orders i would not recommend this place. I usually stay at the Holiday inn but they where full. what you get at the holiday inn that you don't hear? free breakfast in the morning, computer in the lobby w/ printer if you need one, a good size TV that you can hook up entertainment devices to like a DVD player or a gaming console or laptop, and the biggest thing i liked more about holiday inn was i never found stuff from previous guest under my bed. i wonder what else Extended Stay America doesn't clean???? oh almost for got holiday inn also has a gym, a swimming pool, and you don't have to pay for internet!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business