All reviews multiple nights room was clean biscuits and gravy tv channels air freshener within walking distance staff was very friendly outdoor pool camp lejeune waffles marine bases pillows housekeeping son
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019

The room was not clean. The carpet was sticky, there was a nasty stain on the chair. The pillows were strange and uncomfortable. Some of the staff were very pleasant. Breakfast buffet was disappointing.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed May 1, 2019

My wife and I were in town visiting family and made a reservation earlier in the week. We arrived on Saturday night and checked in to your hotel, and were given key cards to the room. Upon entering the room, we were overwhelmed by the suffocating odor of marijuana smoke. It was intolerable, so we went back to the front desk to request a room change. The woman at the front desk did offer us an apology, but said “I don’t know if you stay at hotels often, but that is pretty common”. I stay in a hotel 6 or 7 times per year, and I can assure you, this is not common. She went on to tell us that all of the other non smoking rooms were occupied, and a smoking room would smell much worse. Does anyone clean these rooms? We went back to the room, having no other option, and opened the window to attempt to air it out. At this point we also noticed that used soap from a previous occupant was still sitting in the shower, and the bed skirt was still disgusting with what appeared to be vomit stains. I was appalled that we had arrived to a room in this condition.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
1  Thank James Y
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 18th anniversary and as always, we stayed with our friends at Quality Inn. We have stayed here plenty of times, and they treat us like family every time we come. So grateful to Victoria, who decorated our room and presented us gift certificates to our favorite restaurant. Love these folks!

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank milmom16
DanniT92, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! We are elated to hear that we were able to make it a great experience for you all! We hope you enjoyed your certificates and we look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

My husband recently got stationed at camp Lejeune and we stayed at the quality inn. We soon learned that the manager of the hotel was and ex marines. And he gave us a lot of great pointer about Jacksonville.... the rooms were very clean and nice. This was the most best hotel stay that I have ever had. Thank you quality inn staff!!! They treated us like family!!

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

I like the area of this hotel. Kinda felt like home, can't really explain why lol. The staff was welcoming and had good attitudes which is rare these days unfortunately. I liked my room, it was spacious and clean, no issues at all. Definitely gonna use this place again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Danni T, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell you about your time with us. We are delighted to hear that you felt at home! We do our best to make sure that all of our guests feel at welcome with us. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area. We would love to have you!