All reviews front desk in town other hotels clean rooms recommend this hotel to anyone wonderful stay waffles continental breakfast great price camp lejeune rates walmart microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for about four days while visiting my boyfriend. The trip was super last minute so I was just happy to get a decent deal somewhere! The check in process was fine, everyone was very friendly. The hotel itself could use some remodeling, but everything was clean. The room was fine. Everything was clean and there was no bugs. I was a disappointed at the sheets were a little discolored and there were minor stains, but nothing to scare you off. I definitely think the lighting in the rooms could be improved too. But overall I had a fine experience! Besides some minor retouching needs this was a great hotel!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2019

We found the hotel dirty and dated, cock roaches in our room, TV covered in drip marks from being wiped with filthy water, bedding stained, cover falling off the AC unit. The pillows were travel sized, we went to the store and bought our own pillows. There was questionable activity going on throughout the night, and an over dose requiring, police, fire and EMS our second night there. We found the side door into the hotel had a broken lock allowing anyone to come and go at anytime. We opted to check out early because of the chaos and the hotel refused to refund the unused charges.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank Holly L
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Room is in desperate need of being updated. The paint is chipped everywhere. Bathroom had a lot of mold growing around shower/tub area and the toilet and sink are so low/short you feel like you are falling when going to sit on the toilet.
I won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2018

We have stayed at this location twice before with no issues. This time the room was dirty/not been dusted or swept. Smelled like smoke. Bathroom ceiling in bad shape. Took a shower and decided to let the front desk know. They weren't too concerned, but finally sent someone to dust. I showed her the food/stuff all over the carpet so that was reluctantly swept. It was mentioned my standards may be too high... No offer to move me to a clean room. Went to bed around 11ish and the sheets smelled like pee. I slept on top of covers since it was already late and I was in PJ's. I will never stay there again. I will pay a little more $$ to have a clean room. Gross.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Carla W
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Everything is dirty in the room. The surfaces haven't been cleaned in this room. I'm glad I had Clorox wipes. The TV didn't work, on my second call to the front deek, I fell out of the desk chair as it broken. I wanted at front desk for 15 min and kept calling. Front desk came and fixed the cable box. I let my food get cold trying to get the TV working so I went to use the microwave and after I started cleaning it. I decided the pathetic BK Whopper that I carried to the hotel over and hour ago now wasn't worth the trouble. The mattress is stained bad, the bed looked almost like someone had laid across it. The 3 cheap pillows look rode hard. The others in the hotel are lingering in the hallway. Vapes in hand. Very friendly front desk, but I think it stops there. She did offer to bring me the small chair from the front, but I declined and thanked her. I was late for breakfast all that was left was coffee and a muffin. Check out lady was more concerned about my headphones that my complaints. Next week when I spend another night it will be anywhere but here. I had work to finish and I wanted to relax for the night and I just wasn't happy.

Date of stay: November 2018