“A Hidden Gem”

Rossini's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 78 Restaurants in Indian Trail
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Rossini's Italian Restaurant is located on Hwy 74 and Indian Trail Road in a strip shopping center. The pizza is amazing with memorable hand made dough, and lots of toppings and cheese - Large is 14" and extra large is 18". Baked Italian dishes and subs are great too. Portions are generous, and well priced. Staff is friendly, great for families or casual dining. Rossini's is always a hit whenever we bring friends! They have a covered outdoor patio too if you prefer to eat outside.

1  Thank tea4mepls

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We've eaten here on several occasions because we find the restaurant's overall quality is pretty good and it is locally owned. On a recent visit, I ordered the eggplant parmesean. While I cleaned my plate, the tomato sauce could use just a little adjustment. It is a little acidic and heavy. A friend ordered pizza and it looked really good. So a few days ago we decided to go back just for the pizza at lunch. We ordered a 14" pizza, light on the sauce with extra cheese, black olives, mushrooms and sausage. Before ordering, I questioned the sausage because I don't like the pellets you see in so many places. This is the real thing; actual slices of Italian sausage. We finished half the pizza and brought the rest home. It was as good rewarmed as it was in the restaurant. We have a difficult time finding good pizza in our area, and right now, I will rate this one the best so far because of the crust, and "real" Italian sausage.

1  Thank Noisettiana
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The food was amazing and the prices were great! Would go again!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had rossini's food when they provided food for the Vietnam Moving Wall at the VFW Post , it was very good and I would visit the store more offten. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Every time I eat at Rossini's I love it! The pizza is the best around. The pasta and calzones are so tasty! Large portions so it is easy to split with my daughter when we go together. Nice place to get together with my friends. Nice family atmosphere.