“Homestyle Cooking at Great Prices”

Showmars Restaurant-Hntrsvll
Ranked #30 of 157 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I'm a transplant from DC and had my first Showmars experience last night. Went back for my second tonight. Bachelor nights with the wife on a business trip are opportunties to explore. You can't beat this deal. I qualify for the Senior (55+) Special. Tonight, I had 2-pieces of flounder and hushpuppies, side salad, and steamed veggies for $6.19. Wow! Last night was hamburger steak w/ grilled onions, mashed potatoes and gravy, and apple sauce for $6.19. Seeing a trend here? Both meals were served hot and were really, really good. Okay, I was hungry but by any measure, this is good food at a Great price. The service is outstanding... you get a sense that people like working here. Is this a prom night restaurant? No, but if you want a good hot meal and at a very reasonable price... you won't go wrong here.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

For some reason I always tend to forget about Showmars. But, they have good food and at good prices. For about the price of a meal at a fast food restaurant (or maybe a little bit more) you can get fish, chicken, burgers, gyros, etc. The portions sizes are good.

The gyro that I had here was very good. I think it was about $8-9 for the combo. It appears that it is an additional $3 to convert the sandwich or item to a combo with a side and a drink. My wife had a burger here and evidently loves them, I snuck a bite and it was good. The fries were good and the people were polite also.

1  Thank trckn4life
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Stoped in after Christmas for breakfast. Our order came out not hot, and wrong. We were never able to get our server to come back to the table to fix the order. I guess I need to order coffee, just so I can get someone to come back to the table every once in a while to refill the cup. I did not get a check and had to describe my meal to the cashier, in order to pay and leave.

1  Thank Nina W
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love Showmars in Huntersville! The food is cheap, the gyros (and everything else we've tried) are tasty and the service is fast. Good spot for families and a bite on the go.

1  Thank shell904
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a place the granddaughter and I enjoy going to for breakfast. Good food, good breakfast selections, good price and quick friendly service.

1  Thank Glenn A