“Just like home...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have lived outside of Charlotte for years and only recently learned about this treasure. i grew up in Buffalo and miss the pizza and wings from NY. If you've never had them I can't describe them --- they are just different/better.

I took the kids to "ToBP" last weekend and we all LOVED it! I gave them a grad of "A" for the pizza and "A+" for the wings.

And although I haven't tried it yet, I am told that they have a good fish-fry on Fridays as well (another Western New York thing that I probably can't do justice to if I try to decribe it for those of you haven't had it before.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Where do I begin? Well first off I must apologize to my tripadvisor followers for waiting this long to do a review on one of the top, and my favorite, hidden gems in the Charlotte/Huntersville area. It's like this..I'm a Buffalo, NY transplant who's been all around the CLT area trying to find 5 things: good Wings, Pizza, Beef on Weck, Aunt Rosie Loganberry & Bflo related sports items...and yes there are places with some of these things but only TASTE of BUFFALO Pizzeria has all these things combined. They have Loganberry!!! Did I mention they have Loganberry? The ambiance is wonderful..just sitting there surrounded by Bflo Bills & Sabres stuff while drinking a cold Loganberry to wash down those d*mn good wings or Beef on Weck is just what this Buffalo native has needed down South. So its like this...the Wings are great (beats any place in Charlotte/Huntersville), the Beef on Weck is quite tasty, the Loganberry is so good (diabetics & kids beware...SUGAR), the staff is awesome and prices are fair. The place is small but word on the street is they're expanding for more seating which is great news. I hope they add more Bills, Sabres & Bisons jerseys. Well take it from me this is the spot. Hmm...wonder if they'll let me put a tripadvisor window decal there? Hope so. Oh yea...Go Bills, Go Sabres!!!

2  Thank KetchupSamurai
Reviewed July 9, 2012

They are from WNY and know how to do pizza and wings the CORRECT way! Excellent all the way. Great subs (like they do in WNY)!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Hands down our favorite pizza spot in the area. Small dining area so we usually get it to go. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Darn good wings..pizza is okay, but go for the wings..get them for the next party