“Good food and a little expensive.”

Dressler's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dressler's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 160 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy. 73 off I-77
Description: Dressler's is an upscale contemporary restaurant with patio dining, featuring a menu of steak, imaginative seafood, and creative appetizers paired with an extensive wine list and full service bar specializing in martini's, ports, and single malt scotches. Dressler’s has a close-knit group of managers who have worked together for many years. Chef Scott Hollingsworth,Managers-John Glenn and Johnathan Williford, and Bar Manager Kevin McNamara have worked with owner Jon Dressler for 17 years combined. The camaraderie and warmth are obvious from the moment you walk through the doors. An accommodating staff will ensure that your experience is memorable. The 130-seat, 5190-square-foot, Dressler’s Restaurant is a people place located in that new urbanism, people-driven shopping outpost of Birkdale Village. The interior is subdued and relaxed; yet polished. Walls are accented with warm stone, earth tones, and water features. Kim Dressler, wife and co-owner, did the interior desi
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We have gone to Dressler's occasionally for special events. We went this mother's day. We had reservations but we still were put in a very busy area and it was very noisy. The food was good, the waiter was excellent but it is pricey really. We did get specials but were not told of what the price were of them. I am sure we will go back again but I like Red Rocks across the street probably a little better.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Food, wine and great service made for a great experience. We had a very attentive wait staff. Our waitress made an excellent and reasonably priced wine suggedtion to pair with the food we ordered

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to Dresslers but it came highly recommended with the caveat: it's spendy. Spendy is ok if it's warranted and this is. (Of course spendy can be in the eyes of the beholder and I didnt feel that the cost was over the top). The service was impeccable... Attentive without intrusiveness.

The food was perfectly prepared and presented and the ambiance made you want to linger over coffee and one of their house made desserts. it was a wonderful dining experience. My one regret is that we live in California and it will be a while before we return to North Carolina.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We visit Dresslers as often as possible. I have never had one compliant about any of our food. In fact I've tried dishes I normally hesitate to try because I know they will make it amazing. Some say its stuffyi there but we have been in many times very casual and always made to feel very welcome.
Be sure to ask for Kevin

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We really like this place. You can dress up a bit and enjoy very good service and great food. It is a bit pricey but they are attentive and have a nice selection on the menu. I recommend making a reservation as it gets busy on the weekend.