“We'll be returning!”

Dining options: Reservations
Huntersville, NC
“We'll be returning!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We've been anxiously awaiting the opening after the "opening soon" sign went up. Other family members tried it first and raved about it. We went recently and I have to echo my family's reviews of, "very fresh, not your typical cheese-laden Mexican food, creative." It is very clean, modern decor and the wait staff is prompt, polite, smiling and seeks help if they can not answer a question. We ordered the clemole $16 and the fresco del mar $22. The clemole had chicken and pork, fresh veggies and mole sauce with tortillas. My husband thinks the fresh pole green beans are terrific. It was good but I'm not the biggest fan of mole sauce as I prefer spicier dishes. The seafood dish was well worth the price as it included a white fish, mussels, shrimp and possibily crab in a coconut tangy sauce. The beer selection is typical but mundane. They specialize in all varieties of tequila. I crave chips and salsa & these didn't do the trick. I prefer drier, non greasy chips and spicier salsa. I salsa was jar-like. The interior is urban with lots of tables and I prefer booths for quiet conversation and it features an open kitchen style which is popular but I can't wait until that fad is over. I can't stress how pleasant the staff was.

• Visited September 2013

“Urban Mexican here in Huntersville”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Saw the new Resturant in town. New a clean. Not your typical Mexican where you fill up on chips. Tried the chicken fajaitas. They were excellent. Service was excellent and atmos was good. Prices were a little in the high side and the salsa for the chips was good just not enough of it.

They may have to change a few things to stay in business with all the other Mexican in town.

Visited September 2013