“great food”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 153 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 17, 2013

very reasonable , great steak,s , great service, get there early gets crowded. Everything we ordered was great, was walking distance thru path to left

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Both steaks cooked perfectly, very fast service. Kudos. Will return next time to the Charlotte area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I wish I remembered his name but he was a great server. The manager stopped by a couple times too. This place is packed and we got in just before the rush. We walked from the Marriott next door so I had a few tall beers and my wife had some mixed tropical drink. Excellent service. The bar was quick.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

As long as they keep at least one well priced steak, I will continue to return. Nice baked potato and very very nice vegetable selection. They taste fresh (although they may pre frozen) but are well prepared and no one seems to care if you substitute one side for another. They can cook a steak to a customers doneness request or they re cook it without hesitation. Again, as long as they keep at least one steak affordable, I will return.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

we arrived and sat down..we werent greeted for at least 5 minutes..then eric finally came...not the friendliest guy...he took our drink and order all at one time and left. 10 minutes later we were still sitting there empty handed...no drinks or bread. finally our drinks and bread came at the same time. shortly after our salads came and my wife did not get her extra dressing as requested when we ordered. we had to remind him and she got it after the rest of us were about done with ours...we had to ask for our drinks to be refilled....then our meal came. we asked for our potato to be loaded but it came plain. he brought it on the side later after we reminded him but it didnt taste as good since it came on the side after the fact. a manager came by and said she was sorry. I am sorry that i came to this place. I love outback but will never come to this location again....such a disappointment.