“Dining at Carrabba's” 4 of 5 bubbles

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #34 of 150 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Dining at Carrabba's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful meal and a great atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and the food was great. Will likely return for another dinner, because I really enjoyed the environment.

Visited January 2013

Charlotte
“Poor experience, but the manager saved the day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I had take out. My dish, Chicken Bryan was really good but the garlic smashed potatoes had the consistency of dumplings, i.e., too firm. My wife ordered the Pasta Sostanza with shrimp and it was a culinary mess. A bland red sauce on top of thin pasta (tagliarini) that was clumped like a casserole. She ate little of it and shared mine. But this is where they earned me back for another try.

I brought the remainder of my wife's dish back the next day and the manager, apologetic as she could possibly be, gave me a gift card for more than the entree. For my part I promised next time we go there to eat and I will bring along my two kids.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Retrograde613
Bradenton, Florida
“italian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

You always know what to expect from Carrabba's. Good drinks (be specific!), excellent "comfort food", and good service. When you're on the road, what could be better?

Visited November 2012
Gulfport, Florida
“Great food. Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We love this Carrabba's and we have never had a bad experience here. The servers and bartenders are very accommodating and the food is always delicious. I recommend wine Wednesdays or any evening for a great relaxing family meal.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrumptious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great Italian food! I've had several things off their menu and was pleased with them all. Yummy bread and dipping oil. Great atmosphere and great staff!

• Visited October 2012