“Great meal.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

3 prime ribs and a Flo's filet. Quality beef, all cooked exactly to order. Service was friendly and attentive. The Caesar salad was fresh and tasty.
Convenient to hotel and surprisingly good for a chain restaurant.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I ordered take out tonight; full rack ribs, loaded potato (potatoe? potato? patato? whatever...) and mushrooms. Oh yeah and 2 giant pieces of cheesecake which I gave to my friendly hotel front desk staff so cant comment on the cheesecake other than it was enormous slices. Ribs were excellent, potato what I wanted and expected. The mushrooms were OK....I am partial to Outbacks mushrooms which are simmered in burgundy wine with some garlic and onions. These shrooms were not nearly as intense as Outbacks but still good. Charles at the bar handled my order and was extremely pleasant....as good as they get. I will be back, next tiime for the Parm encrusted chicken which is one of a kind and one of my favirotes of any chain chicken dish! Great work guys, fine establishment.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Arriving at the restaurant on Saturday at 5:30, we were quickly seated and waited on. Our orders arrived just minutes after enjoying the bread and salad. The waitress, who remembered my son ordering his dressing on the side after it was presented already dressed, quickly brought out a replacement. Our dinners were as ordered and quite satisfactory. The manager even stopped by to make sure our dinners "taste excellent," which they did. In, filled, and out in under an hour!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great food in plenty!! Service was good and the manager was prompt to take care of any concerns. It was a great place to dine with friends!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Was expecting a typical "chain restaurant" meal but was pleasantly suprised. First the atmosphere is very nice. We went in the evening and the lighting was subdued, the decor was relaxing (texan/western theme) and the service was efficient without making you feel rushed. One of us had the ribs and they were really tender and covered in a nice sauce - tangy but not overly spicy. One of us had sirloin steak with a shrimp "add-on" which consisted of two skewers of 4 large shrimp on each. The steak was done as ordered and whole meal was delicious. Pricing is average. Our first trip to Longhorn's but we wish there was one closer to where we live.

1  Thank GailG124