“Good Place to Eat”

Cuisines: American
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good Place to Eat”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

i love this place. Food are good. Drinks are good. Bar is great. Staff is nice! I love eating at this place!!! My parents recently just brought a place at millspring so i am happy that this place is close by. The staff is so sweet and kind. I love the outside area. This is a ideal place for someone looking to watchs sports. This place is what i called "a great sports bar place".

• Visited March 2013

Cornelius, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge disappointment”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I love the bar, but the food was a huge disappointment. I took relatives from out of town there one night and some of us had fish-n-chips and they were awful. Although the steak was said to be O.K. I won't bother eating there again with all of the competition around. However, I will likely visit the bar.

Visited January 2013
Cancun, Mexico
“Good sports bar”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good service and friendly staff, the food is really good for a sports bar and the prices are reasonable

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Food not very good”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food is mediocre and the drinks very skimpy. We ordered Scotch on the rocks and first she brought some green drink that smelled like pears and then she brought a very small amount of scotch with a glass filled with ice. Very disappointed

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Average only”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I ordered the steak house salad described on the menu as "Fresh romaine lettuce tossed with Bleu cheese crumbles, red onion, green pepper, and Pinot Noir vinaigrette dressing". I was expecting the steak to be hot but it wasn't - OK - some people don't like the greens wilted but the steak, cooked medium rare, was really chewy.

There was no evidence of bleu cheese. When I asked about that the server told me that this salad didn't come with bleu cheese but that she could bring a side order if I wanted some. When I checked the menu online later it was obvious that the server was incorrect and, if it comes to that, I don't recall any green pepper either!

• Visited February 2013