“Great authentic Mexican food”
Review of Taco Hacienda - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Hacienda
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I use to drive by this place but one day i decided to go in to get some good food. I wasnt let down the foos was fantastic and the owners were really nice. I will come back and would recommend to anyone who wants great Mexixan food.

Huntersville, North Carolina
“My new Mexican place!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place is close to us and love it. They are friendly and the food is always good. We go here often. Love the taco platter and the beans. Yum! Good freshly made guac too!

Visited December 2012
“You could not ask for better!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This place is the mother fracking bomb. The chimechangas are so good you will cream your pants. The people that work there are super nice, and to top it all off you have Tesh's Gro next door to score some 40's!

3 Thank aboyd656
Mount Sidney, Virginia
“Authentic Mexican Take out”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

What looks like a nondescript hole in the wall next to a cash only gas station is a little gem of a find in Huntersville. We had the freshest guacamole ever tasted. I asked for beans without lard and I was readily accommodated so that I could be assured of a truly vegetarian meal. My friend had tacos Picadillo and said that it reminded her of food she had in Mexico.

• Visited September 2012