“All of their meals are great.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #27 of 160 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and I have been to Bonefish on multiple occasions and at multiple locations. None have ever disappointed. The one in Birkdale has great service and a consistent menu with what you’ll find at their other locations. In terms of the starters the Bang Bang Shrimp is our favorite. It is outstanding. We’ve tried most every dish and each has been excellent. Steaks, pork chops, and chicken are all good if you’re not in a fish mood. Typically, we do get fish and have tried the Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Tilapia, etc. and every one has been excellent. My favorite dish is the sea bass. I had it this weekend and per usual it was cooked perfectly. The only real downsize to the Birkdale location is the size of the restaurant. It is much smaller than the typical Bonefish layout. So the seating can be a little tight but that is the only minor issue with this establishment. All in all I would highly recommend Bonefish. They have good service and first class meals.

2  Thank SteveMatthewP

Reviewed February 7, 2014

From the moment we walked in I liked this place. We were seated quickly, service was attentive, and the food was great. I had the spicy scallops and shrimp, I usually don't choose seafood, but I really enjoyed this. Very competent from top to bottom, nicely done!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Food was excellent as was waitress. Price seemed a little steep for what you get. Had scallops and shrimp dish. It was tasty but as others have said it will not fill you up. Very small portions. If you are a big eater and/or very hungry, you'll need to get an appetizer and maybe a dessert. Key lime was good.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Been twice and gave up. Normally bone fish grill is on point but this new location has some work to do

Reviewed December 20, 2013

You are always guaranteed fresh fish here and the service is pretty standard. My husband and I come here quite a bit for drinks and dinner and we have never had a bad experience. I would recommend and come back to this location, not sure about other locations. The only reason I gave it a 4 was because the menu is always the same no major changes are made so trying something new is hard.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!