“Surprised by disappointing meal at a favorite chain.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #21 of 155 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been to other Bonefish Grill restaurants and have always enjoyed the food. This was an exception. The Bang Bang Shrimp was excellent, as usual.

My Longfin Tilapia Imperial was over cooked and flavorless. I would never have know it was stuffed with shrimp, crab, and scallops. The flavors of the fish and other seafood were completely drowned out by the sauce.

The waitress brought my dinner out without the vegetable and told me it would just be another minute. I was nearly finished with my dinner when it arrived.

My companian had a full glass of water spilled on her by the waitress, who proceeded to rip the tablecloth off the table. We ate with half the table bare. There was no apology from management.

I will try Bonefish again in other cities, but there are many wonderful restaurants in Huntersville so it is unlikely I will return to this one.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went to the Bonefish Grill for my birthday. The food was excellent and the service was great. Hostess started everything off by being very friendly with my daughters.. Being nice to my kids, is very important to me. She suggested some menu items to them, and my youngest actually took her advice and ordered what she suggested. She loved it. My other daughter ordered from the adult menu and was very happy with her meal. My wife and I ordered the same dish and found it to be very good. My only issue was the portion.. I like to eat, and I thought the portions were a little small.. but that is my personal preference.. I like to be "stuffed" when I leave. I still have to give the place an excellent rating because me being "stuffed" is not as important as me being "satisfied" and my family being happy with the meal and service. We had no complaints, no issues and all enjoyed our food.
One thing I thought was odd, was they cover their tables with brown paper.. At first, I thought this was tacky.. but it actually ended up being fun, cause the whole family ended up drawing all over them.. so, kept us entertained while we waited for food. Its just not something you would expect from a "fancier" type restaurant.. so, not sure it is a good thing, even though we ended up having fun with it.. So again, cant take away for that.
Ultimately, excellent food, great service and I would visit them again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I went to Bonefish for lunch and we were very pleased with the service we received from our waitress. She was knowledgable of the menu and recommended excellent choices for all the varied palates in our group. The food was impeccable...perfectly seared sesame tuna and spicy bang bang shrimp! Other members of my family had chicken and salmon. Everyone walked away satisfied and ready to go back. I will definitely be going back to this restaurant!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here recently and sat outside on a beautiful night, waited about 20 minutes for a table. The staff was very friendly and our waitress was helpful in recommending her favorite dish. I had the salmon and it was cooked perfect. My husband had the seafood special which was great too. The bread and olive oil dip they bring out is so addicting! They will bring more if you request. We had a great night and will be going back!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

After arriving to NC this was the first stop. Just perfect to chill out, had a great moccha dark beer and some spicy shrimp. Burger was just a midnite filler. Thanks Starchild! Great recommendation!

1  Thank EliasRobles