“Fun place for burger”

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: Gastropub, American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: BAD is GOOD. Like when something is so outrageous you can't help but love it. That's the inspiration at Bad Daddy's. Here, the humble burger is given super star status. With premium beef, sizzled up hot on our grill, and surrounded with artisan ingredients, toppings, & condiments. If you aren't in the mood for beef, we have so many other options: from chicken to turkey burgers, black bean burgers to tuna burgers, not to mention the chopped salads and the full Create Your Own menu. Even if you have special dietary requests, like gluten free, we can accommodate. Looking for a cool place to hang out and grab a drink? With our award winning line-up of North Carolina craft beers and fresh squeezed cocktails, you are going to love this place!
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Fun place for burger”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Really everything you want from a burger joint. Loud music_ draft beer fast service. Food was good. Lots of families couples and singles there. Nice bar area. We had two burgers, fries 1 draft beer and fried pickles (excellent). Our bill was $35. Not the place for a romantic dinner! My husband was disappointed in the fried onions because they were done up in a drippy sauce which made his bun soggy which meant he had to eat with a knife and fork. We will save money $1 & leave them off next time!

Stanley, North Carolina
“Average Burger Place, Slow Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stopped in Bad Daddy's for quick meal on my way to go see a movie at the nearby theater. It was around 2pm in the afternoon and the restaurant had very few people in it. I ordered a burger and fries and it took 25 minutes for my food to get to the table. The burger was OK. The fries were great though. I was late for my movie but luckily they show 20 minutes of previews before the movie starts. If I decide to go back, I will make sure I have plenty of time to kill.

• Visited September 2012
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had a delicious dining experience here. Their onion straws were hot and crispy and I got their Sam I Am burger with a sunnyside up egg. Fabulous! What a fun restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Sweet potato fries!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

It's all pretty darn good here.....especially the sweet potato fries! Burgers are big, fresh and not at all basic. You can have it your way and then some here. Milkshakes are a big yum, too!

• Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pretty good food.”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The wait is always long in the evening for this place. We lucked out one weeknight though. I had the Mama Ricotta burger which was good except for it was really greasy...not sure if this is typical of burgers there? I also had tator tots that were a tad on the salty side. I would come back though and give it another chance.

• Visited August 2012