“Quick, healthy option!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #83 of 157 Restaurants in Huntersville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a natural extension of Zoë Cassimus' lifetime of cooking for family and friends. Inspired by Zoë's original recipes and her simple, fresh-from-the-garden sensibility, we start every day by making the food from scratch onsite at each restaurant. Our dishes are wholesome; our portions generous. It's Mediterranean-inspired comfort food with customers' dietary concerns in mind--nothing fried with gluten-free and vegetarian options. Zoë means "life" in Greek. Why not live it to the fullest with tasty food shared among close friends and family?
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm a huge fan of Zoe's kitchen. There are so many healthy options and even my 12-year-old loves it! I cannot go into Zoe's without getting the veggie kabobs and the hummus platter. Bursting with flavor and oh-so-good. My son loves the chicken on a bed of cabbage (I cannot remember the name of the dish) but it's also very good. No complaints!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Fresh ingredients, a little pricey for what you get. Tried the salads, hummas (best part of meal) and soup. Kids liked it OK but probably won't rush back. Would be much better if they offered coupons!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had the spinach roll-ups and my husband had the orzo tabouli salad and both were excellent! I agree with the reviewer who said the portions are generous. After driving for two days straight and being stuck eating greasy fast food, it was wonderful to find some "real" food.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I've had several things off the menu at Zoe's. It has all been really good! My favorite is the chicken salad. They also sell their chicken salad in take home containers, which we get frequently! Give them a try!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband & I have eaten there a couple of times. The food is pretty average. I believe I ordered a chicken gyro one time, and soup & salad the other time. It wasn't that good, and I am pretty easy to please. We probably won't be back.