“In luck!”

Myrtle Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In luck!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I highly recommend Baja soul! The service, gringo tacos, salsa, and atmosphere was outstanding! We will be back!

“Loved it!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

We found it on a whim and it was excellent!! The tacos were very good especially along with the plantains. Highly recommend!!

charlotte
“Location will close a third time”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had dinner here tonight and may have experienced the worst service ever. Took forever for us to be greeted at the door. Any wait staff that did pass us, simply ignored us and refused any eye contact. While waiting to get one of the, "technology booths" we had a horrible watered down margarita (at least they were special priced,but I wouldn't order another one even if they were free). While waiting for our table you could see that there were no bus boys, as every table was full of dirty dishes and cups. There did not appear to be any M.O.D whatsoever and most people seemed equally displeased to be there. When we finally got to our booth, it took another 10 mins to greet us. Geez, I thought the rule used to be 30 secs? When the waitress appeared she was more than apologetic and did seem like she was trying but the damage was done. The food took another 20mins, which I didn't think was too bad. the booth technology was a joke, so not worth the wait. On a positive note, the food was quite delicious. We have been here 3 times, since it has been Baja and we will not return. The staff was clueless and incompetent. I predict this location will close like the last 2 places did and they'll blame being off the main drag of birkdale, but that won't be the reason. service stinks!

charlotte
“So good!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I went here for lunch a few days ago and decided to check it out. The fish tacos were amazing and the strawberry basil mojito was so good! I was so happy when I found out the same people that owned T1 Tapas are the owners of this restaurant too. I believe this is the main reason why the food is so good. I will definitely be going back.

Charlotte, NC
“Unique atmosphere and great fish tacos”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My husband and I came across an ad for this new establishment in the local clipper magazine. We are so glad we tried this place out. We are avid Cabo Fish Taco fans from living in NoDa for years and thought we would never find a place like it. This place comes the closest of all Charlotte fish taco joints by far. Their mahi and fried fish tacos are well cooked and tasty. I recommend substituting corn tortilla and trying the fried Mexican corn as a side. The bean sides were just average. The services is friendly and fast, prices are very reasonable and the decor is really great. The bar is the perfect size and the drink menu is pretty great. There even is a nice area outside to enjoy drinks. We look forward to going back again soon. Welcome to Birkdale Baja Soul!

• Visited June 2012