All reviews front desk cookies lake norman nice suite fire pit indoor pool waffles living room business center hot tub a great place to stay breakfast room many choices staff was very friendly parking lot beds were comfortable free breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites in Huntersville last week 4-15 through 4-19 for a Housing class I was taking in the hotels conference area. We were very satisified with our room. It was very spacious and I loved having the seperated living and bedroom area. The room was well stocked and comfortable. Housekeeping is definitely doing a wonderful job because my room was spotless and thoroughly cleaned. The towels are big and fluffy. There is good water pressure. The breakfast has a lot to offer, and all the little extras that make you feel like you are at home (especially those amazing belgian waffles with strawberry and whipped cream mmmmm). All the staff I encountered were amazing and friendly. The cookies in the lobby made me smile :-) I was very happy with my room, the property, and all the staff. This hotel was very accomodating to our group and we were all able to relax and focus on our class. Way to go Country Inn and Suites for such First Class Service and Hotel! If Im ever back in Huntersville, this is the first place Im checking in.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank berrysweetncgurl
Jane B, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the property, and the ease of attending your conference at the same location you were staying. Your positive feedback will be passed on to our staff. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

After long 10 hr drive with husband and family we tried to check in to our room that we booked through Expedia. It turned out the there was some kind of "glitch" where our room never got booked even though we had a confirmation number. The staff offered zero help with assisting us with our problem- they simply told us they were booked. At this time, the front desk was dealing with many other disappointed customers as well. Indoor pool was under construction-even though it advertised it as an amenity.

Date of stay: March 2013
Jane B, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience that you suffered with your guest room booking at our hotel. We do work closely with third party providers, such as Expedia to ensure that all reservations made through their systems are received by our property. We apologize that your reservation was not available. We missed out on having you as our guest on this trip, but ask that you would give us another chance on your next visit to our area.
Our swimming pool is currently under repair. This is notated on our brand and all other web booking sites so you should have been made aware of this at the time of booking. We are working hard to quickly repair the pool equipment so that we can offer this wonderful amenity for our guests to enjoy.
Thank you for your feedback. We will use this feedback as we continue to improve our guest service and hotel satisfaction ratings.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Staff was very welcoming. Room fit our family of 5 perfectly. Be sure to stop at a State welcome center and get the hotel coupon guide for some real savings. Our boys (11, 9 & 7) love the breakfast. Room was clean and the pull out couch made sleeping very comfortable. Close to 77 for easy on and off.

Date of stay: March 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring to our attention your feedback with regards to our staff and breakfast. Please do consider us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I decided to stay at Country Suites because of a recommendation of a friend. I was very impressed and will stay here again.

I received a warm greeting when I walked in, and was asked when passing the front desk if my room met my approval!

The hotel was very clean, the room was nice, and the sheets smelled so fresh.

I will be in the area in the future on business again and can't wait to stay with Country Suites again!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jeremy R

We appreciate the comments, especially with regards to your opinion of our area and front desk. Through guest feedback like yours, we are better able to further improve guest experience for future visitors.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Excellent quality for the cost, Clean room & comfortable bed. Water pressure in shower was good.
A/C-heating unit a little loud. Free breakfast was ok. Plenty of options to eat.
Staff was very friendly.