Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpancake machineking bedfollowing morningroom assignmentsitting arearoom was cleanmini kitchenwould stay here againbathroom floorharris teeterfast foodrestaurants and shoppingroad triplarge bathroomvisit familybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at this location multiple times in 2012, and entered a review in July. I recently hosted a very large and important meeting at the location, and was very happy with the service that was provided by the sales director Debra and the entire team. I had close to 100 lodging nights, and the meeting space for the week. I had zero complaints or concerns from anyone staying at the hotel, and the meeting was a wonderful success. I keep my business where the business keeps me happy, and this is it. Well done HIExpress Huntersville.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
hiexbirkdale, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

A great big thank you! Everyone at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntersville appreciates your compliments and your wonderful business. Yours is a great group to work with and we're grateful you've chosen to work with us! Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is nice and the rooms have a great set up. The beds were comfortable to sleep on. The only con is it a little tough to find but once you know where it is you are fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. Our relatively new traffice pattern coming off I-77 is indeed tricky if you are unfamiliar with it so we appreciate your mention of it. It may help other travelers be extra alert to the unique traffic flow.
We're especially happy that you would stay with us again. We hope you do!
Again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stayed just one night, on the way back from the Renaissance fair in Charlotte, but very nice, modern room, courteous staff, and excellent breakfast. Hotel is tucked into a nice quiet area with trees, but is only a few hundred yards from an up-scale shopping and restaurant area. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
hiexbirkdale, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting the Renaissance Festival. We appreciate your taking the time to review us on this website. Travelers very often take these reviews into consideration when choosing a hotel. Because these comments are important to both travelers and hotels a review such as yours makes us both very happy! Thank you.We hope you will visit us again for the 2013 Renaissance Festival.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed Nov. 2and Nov.3,2012. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. The hotel was easy to find and close to shopping and restaurants. We were there for the Renaissance Festival and it was easy to find from where we were staying. They were booked and I was a little worried that it would be noisy and chaotic, but I was pleasantly surprised how well the staff kept everything in order. Breakfast was good but they had a little trouble with the pancake maker. The breakfast host was very nice. After she fixed the pancake maker she actually brought me a pancake to my table. How sweet of her to do that when she was so busy.I would recommend this hotel and when we go back next year for the festival we will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
hiexbirkdale, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Your review means a lot to us and we all thank you. As much as we need to know if we stray off course, we love knowing when things go as they should. Your comments serve as a great motivator to continually deliver the great service our guests should experience every time they visit our hotel. Please know that a brand new pancake machine is on its' way!
We hope all of your travels are safe and pleasant and we look forward to having you visit us again soon.
Thank you.
Debra Schmidt

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Will make this my regular stop when on business in the area. Wonderful hotel, restaurants galore, and close enough to the NASCAR team shops to allow quick visits to tour the shops. Even though the hotel is next to I-77, there was no significant noise within the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
hiexbirkdale, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you! We're very grateful for both your business and for your taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We look forward to having you visit us again soon and hope you will take the opportunity to introduce yourselves so that we may thank you in person. Happy & Safe Travels!