Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Location very good for work in the area. Very nice employees. We had a suite which we enjoyed very much. We didn't eat breakfast but it sounded like it was above average .Employees were very quick to make sure we had everything we needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. All of the front desk clerks were excellent. So very helpful and friendly. The room was spotless. Could have used a few more towels for shampooed hair but they were quick to supply that. I can't think of anything that I would have changed, maybe the driveway. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to stay again when I am in the area and I have already told friends that are traveling to the area. We have friends that come from NJ twice a year for the races in Charlotte! they are already planning to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Hi,
Just a good thumbs up for this hotel. My husband and I and our sheltie stayed here for a week during our relocation to NC. The staff was great and the Manager Terry was very helpful and made sure that we had all we needed. The pool was always clean. This was a great experience to stay here and know if I had a problem it would be solved. thank you best western staff!!
Ray and Kendra Wilson and Bella

Room Tip: Rooms at the pool end were quiet.....
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Where should I begin. First let me state the positive. The front desk clerks were very good. Unfortunately I wasn't able to notice their names. When we got to our room, we opened the refrigerator and immediately detected a very bad smell. We found a previous persons food in the refrigerator. NOT GOOD! The next morning, we started to make our coffee and the little tray that holds the coffee was dirty and wet. It was never cleaned. We used the ice bucket on our first night and when we returned from our daily sightseeing, the room was made, but the ice bucket sat there with the melted ice from the night before. To add insult to injury, the coffee maker was again left uncleaned and there were no new cups or coffee left for us. Best Western is our favorite chain, but if I were to sum up our disappointments, it could be described in three words; housekeeping, housekeeping, and housekeeping. We were also very disappointed in the breakfast room. This is a Best Western PLUS!!! We've come to expect eggs to say the least. NOT HARDBOILED EGGS! Also, the gravy for the biscuits was luke warm to say the best. SO VERY DISAPPOINTED! Beautiful hotel with nice rooms, but it fell way short of our expectations with horrible housekeeping and breakfast. PLEASE upgrade this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwestern34169, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

Silver Middleton
Operations Manager

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stopped here for the evening coming home from vacation and would definetly recommend it to anyone looking for a clean,comfortable, affordable place to stay. The front desk guy Paul could not have been any nicer or helpful. When asked about a veterans discount he immediately shook my hand and thanked me for my service. The room was clean and comfortable but the toilet\shower room was a little awkward but that would not deter me from staying here again next year.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I stay at this Best Western every year during our annual weekend trip to the North Carolina Renaissance Festival. The hotel is clean, attractive, and the staff is excellent - after 5 years the front desk clerk now greets almost as family.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The room was very comfortable and quiet. Access to car in parking lot was very good. The continental breakfast was outstanding with many choices although their juices (apple and orange) were not so great. Easy check-in and check-out. I used my points for this stay but the value if I had not was very fair and comparable to other hotels of the same quality.