“Return Drive From Florida” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman

BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Listowel
“Return Drive From Florida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on our drive home to Ontario from Florida. Usually stay at Quality Inns but found this a good alternative. Good value for money. Rooms were clean and the beds were clean and the linens of good quality

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwestern34169, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
copper19 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Jessica Pope

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lacey, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

It was a really close where we needed to be. The room was clean. Although the maid service kept trying to come in even though we were still in the room they were really quick about coming through the door. The toilet did run but it wasn't that bad. Overall for the price it was nice.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Calysta21 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we were in a location that fit your needs. I have addressed the issued you brought to my attention and I appreciate your feedback and have resolved the issue. It was our pleasure serving you and if you find yourself in Huntersville area again it would be our pleasure to serving you again.
Macon, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were stopping through Charlotte, and this hotel was a great choice. Family with two children. Room was clean, price was fair. The heat was not on in the room, so we froze for an hour, but that was the only negative

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
rceglie Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you the next time you and your family are in the Huntersville NC area.
Warmest Regards,
Auburn, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

When I checked in the girl at the front was very friendly, polite, and seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She directed me to my room, and told me about some insensitivity that the room had. The room was clean, linens smelled nice. I enjoyed my stay. Quiet, convenient location near I-77 and restaurants. Free breakfast buffet was average. Thought it a little expensive at $90 + $14 tax.

Room Tip: Probly try some where else next time
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank heyarmyguy
bestwestern34169, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
heyarmyguy Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Lake Toxaway, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I should preface my review by saying that it has been years since I stayed at a Best Western (probably as a kid on family vacation). I decided to give the Best Western Plus a try on this business trip. I was pleasantly surprised to find this is not the same Best Western from family vacations from vacations in years past. This place competes easily with other "business class" hotels I stayed in.

When I checked in the girl at the front was friendly and seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She directed me to my room, and even called after a few minutes to make sure everything was as it should be.

The room was clean, linens smelled nice, and everything was in order. All of the facilities seemed to work correctly.

I enjoyed my stay and this will be the first place I look on my next trip to Huntersville.

Room Tip: The room I was in was 213. It was right next to the elevator, which I could barely hear during the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jeremy R I see you travel offten so I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we are now your #1 pick for the Huntersville area. We look forward to serving you agin.
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Quiet, convenient location near I-77 and restaurants. Room was very clean. Even the TV remote was sanitized!
Free breakfast buffet was average.
Thought it a little expensive at $90 + $14 tax, but most hotels in the area have raised prices, probably to recoup renovation costs to attract business from the Democratic National Convention held in nearby Charlotte several months ago.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
bestwestern34169, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
NOTyouGUYS Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

When I visit my family and we are short of rooms I often stay at the Best Western and I feel the staff there are part of my extended family. We all know each other well and keep in touch. The rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely designed. Outside pool is standard size but great for a aqua workout and they have a nice pool patio. Just earned some free nights with my BW Rewards program and loved that!

Room Tip: Second floor is where the gym is located.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bill a Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us, Guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us and include us as part of your extended family, we feel that you are a part of our Best Western family.So next time your family is short on rooms you know we will always have a room for you.
Terry Douglas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntersville
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville
Huntersville Inn & Suites
Huntersville Inn & Suites
#9 of 12 in Huntersville
4.0 of 5 stars 87 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Huntersville Inn & Suites Near Lake Norman? Share your experiences!