Candlewood Suites Huntersville
$129
$114
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$97
HIExpress.com
$129
Hampton.com
$63
$169
Travelocity
Comfort Suites Charlotte Northlake(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

All reviewsfront desklong stayfirst glanceneeded a place to staylaundry roomwasherstovepetgymcharlottesidewalk
Reviewed February 15, 2013

It is the first time my husband and I have stayed in a Candlewoods Suites property and we were pleasantly surprised at all the amenities and space provided for the price we paid. The kitchen was handy for preparing our breakfast and to make lunch for the next day's travel. We enjoyed the friendly staff, the comfy bed, the many fresh towels, the large work desk and, in particular, a screened-in window that opened to the quiet neighborhood (since we prefer that to air conditioning). We will look for this hotel chain in further travels.

Room Tip: window open so you have that option instead of air conditioning if you prefer
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Shingi R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Huntersville, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for choosing to give us a try and your wonderful review. It is always a great pleasure when someone visits us for the first time and has a great experience. Until you mentioned it in your review, I did not appreciate how great it is to have a window that opens up to let in some fresh air. Most hotels these days have windows that do not open at all. I hope your travels bring you back to our neck of the woods and you give us another opportunity to serve you. This is a great place to work and stay.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel. It is an awesome spot to base your visit to the Charlotte and Nascar area. It is close to all the garages and is only a short drive to the Nascar Hall of Fame. The accommodations are very clean, staff really friendly and it even has a free laundry and fitness centre. Rooms are well equipped with stovetop,fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Right across the street from a major grocery chain and closed to lots of great restaurants. Just down the road from many great stores and shops. I will definately go back again on my next trip to the area. Another bonus is it is only 20 min. to Charlotte airport.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great, the hotel if off the main road, tucked in a quiet area
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and might I add a big well said. Thank you for mentioning all our great amenities including our fully equipped kitchens and our close proximity to restaurants and stores. The Candlewood Suites is a fantastic choice for guests who are visiting for one night or several months and I am thrilled that you have picked us three times so far. I hope we continue to be your hotel of choice and we thank you for your patronage. We look forward to serving you again. This is a great place to work and stay.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The staff was excellent, so very helpful and courteous. The room was okay but for the very low price I paid,it was all around good value. I like the work area. I will be back as this is my territory for work.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again when your work brings you back to Huntersville. Upon your return, please share your thoughts with my Team on how we can improve our rooms from being okay to great. We value your feedback as it gives us opportunities to do better and we thank you for your patronage. I will pass on your kind comments regarding our excellent service to my Team. We look forward to serving you again. This is a great place to work and stay.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Angela and all the people there were all about making our stay the best possible.
The kitchenette was great and well supplied with cooking equipment. The bed
was firm and the entire unit was clean and fresh.
We used the laundry (free) and whenever we needed something it was
promptly provided.
We would definitely repeat the experience and reccommend the property.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your raving review.I am thrilled you were able to take advantage of our fully equipped kitchens and free laundry which is always free to our guests. It makes a difference when the amenities offered at a hotel you choose are amenities that you can actually use. That is why at the Candlewood we say we are your home away from home. Thanks again for applauding Angela and our Team here in Huntersville and we look forward to serving you upon your return. This is a great place to work and stay.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

They crew at this hotel, is excellent. Anything you need for your trip, they are there for you. Rooms were in excellent shape, very roomy, and VERY clean. We enjoyed our stay there very much, we will be returning back to this location. If anyone is going to visit Charlotte, Huntersville is north of the city, not to far away. But it's worth the drive because of the quality and customer service. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: It's worth the extra money, to get the bigger room, that was a bonus. My daughter could watch tv in the other room, while I slept in the other room, excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding our Hotel and Staff. I am glad that you found our location to be ideal for you and not too far from Charlotte. Our most important goal as a Team is to provide each of our valued guests with a comfortable, clean room and reliable, friendly service, each and every time they visit us. Thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites Huntersville and we look forward to serving you again. This is a great place to work and stay.