“Long Term Business Stay”

Candlewood Suites Huntersville
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay at the Candlewood in Huntersville for over 3months. If there was ever a problem with anything I had in my room, it was attened to quickly. The location of the hotel was close to restaurants, shopping, and freeway access.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
shingi R, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Huntersville, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Awesome! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Shingi Rukuni

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Huntersville

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Candlewood suites, Huntersville, NC is the first extended stay hotel we had tried and stayed almost a month. After looking at other extended stay hotels, this was by far the best choice and very affordable.
The separate bedroom area and full kitchen, was just what we needed. The hotel is located away from main highways which makes it a quiet environment. The free laundry, newspaper and exercise equipment was appreciated also. The area is safe to walk to a number of nearby restaurants, shopping, hair salons, and movies. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful and works hard to keep everything clean. I was pleasantly surprised at the granite counter tops and dish washer. A pavilion with a BBQ grill is available also.
Our stay was an enjoyable experience and we highly recommend Candlewood suites and plan to stay again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Away from laundry and outside door. Just let the office know your needs and they are very helpful.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2012

When checking in Stevi Scarbro recommended places to see and restaurants to try. I'm in from Chicago and went to 2 of the places so far (Kabuto in Huntersville and Lancasters Bar-B-Que in Moorsville) and loved them both. Sheri was very friendly, helpful and proffesional. This is a newer Candlewoods and I've been at a few and like this one the best.
I highly recommend this one for the people and the convenience to the highway and shopping.
Mike

Room Tip: third floor for quietness.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My stay at this facility was great. I was in town for medical reasons and I was unable to get around do to having surgery. Stevi, the customer service rep was very pleasant and had offered to help me. She and her husband took me to a variety a stores because of course I was unable to drive. I want to thank them both for their generosity.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Hi Jim,

We love it when we can help our guest ! I will pass on your kind remarks to the team!

Shingi R

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had a Medical Procedure done, and they picked me up afterwards in their van and drove me to and assisted me into my room. I was given excellent service, above and beyond. The staff was friendly and very helpful, the rooms were clean and well organized. The next morning they even drove me back for a return AM visit with my Physician. I would highly recommend Candlewood Suites in Huntersville, NC to all my friends and family. Oh, the rates are extremely reasonable. Thumbs Up.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Me and my Wife stayed here for 8 Weeks.
We loved it .The staff is very Friendly and helpful. Rooms are Clean .
We liked it that we was able to open the Window to let fresh Air in.
We always would come back here.

Room Tip: We was in Room 204 good view and good Internet Service
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is our third stay at this hotel and our service this trip is as great as it always is. Always a friendly greeting, great, clean rooms. Nice grounds and a great location. They even have a small picnic pavilion with a gas grill for the guests use.

The rates are extremely reasonable and they are also very pet friendly.

• Stayed: March 2012