“Great menu done well”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Maryland
“Great menu done well”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

This resturant has a very diverse and welcoming menu. Ranging from homemade soups and salads, salads to entrees. The soup of the day today was a ham cheede and potato. It was wonderful. My steak was very tender and cooked to perfection.

As it is also a sports bar it was very noisy on this late Sunday afternoon

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Everything”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food and great service.... Thats all I want. Oh and a good selection of beer. Which they do...

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Always spot on with good service and well above average bar grub!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We're a bit of a regular at Killington's and always enjoy the food and service. On our last visit, my son and I shared the wings (I am a bonafide wing-nut and am always searching for another awesome wing). While I prefer grilled or broiled wings, Killington's homemade buffalo sauce puts these wings over the top. For mains, my son had the house burger and I had the small rib plate. Both were delicious. The ribs are nicely sauced but not overpowering, allowing the meat to be the star. Unless you require inordinate portions, the small plate (with slaw and a side) is ample.

Most of the dining options in Rosedale shopping center are fast food joints, but Killington's provides a delightful alternative.

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent business lunch”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

There were six of us for a business lunch. The service and pacing was excellent. Most of us had salad. I ordered Cobb salad with crab cakes on it. It was excellent. The salad was the perfect portion for me.

The crabs were the best I have had outside of Maryland. I'll be honest, though. I rarely order crab cakes outside of Maryland because I've been so disappointed in the past. It wasn't big chunks of backfin barely held together, but it was real blue crab without alien and distracting flavors, like green pepper. They were small but very good.

My colleagues tell me everything is consistently good.

• Visited September 2013
Davidson, North Carolina
“Business lunch spot”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Killingtons is perfect for a business lunch in the Huntersville area. Good food, friendly but unobtrusive service, and convenient to I-77. Plus,there is outdoor seating which is perfect when the weather cooperates.

• Visited September 2013