“Great hotel and great service”

Huntersville Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“Great hotel and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the hotel, very clean, very good service at the front desk, the breakfast was rich and good.
The price was fair also in compare to other hotels arround.
We did enjoy the hotel and strongly recommend staying there.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank ronen05

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Seneca, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were visiting our son, so we wanted a place to sleep that wouldn't break the bank. This Sleep Inn is in a great location, close to restaurants and the interstate. It was extremely clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sharon C
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family had an excellent time. The Bathrooms were very clean, the room smelled nice and didn't have that after smell most hotels carry after someone has been in it. The staff went above and beyond for my family until we were more than satisfied. The people at the front desk were very upstanding.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Noel m
Americus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I brought my son to the Nike Football Training camp. The weather was terrible. It rained and extremely cold. Our stay was for one night but the kindness that Myra showed me strengthened my faith in God. I had never stayed in a Sleep Inn before, but I look for
Sleep Inns now. The hotel was very inviting and pleasing. Obviously, it was well managed. All of the employees were super but Myra took the cake. This facility is blessed because she is there. If you are ever in the area, stop in and ask for Myra, and you will have the stay of a lifetime (the best your money can buy). In addition, the rooms were very affordable but hotel treats you like royalty. Kudos to the staff at Sleep Inn in Huntersville, NC.

Room Tip: Just tell them why you are there and what you need.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped here for one night on our way to Florida..everything was nice & clean! Breakfast area was nice & spacious..would definitely stay again!! It was easy to get to off of the exit. I payed a little more than I wanted to but it was worth it !!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Lynforde
Holly Springs, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I brought my son to Nike Sparq combine and then my son was invited to participate in the Nike Football Training Camp the next day. We stayed at this location because it was close and because of the great reviews. As usual Trip Advisor reviewers did not steer us wrong. The room was very comfortable and clean. When folks in the hallway woke me out of my sleep the front desk person on duty handled the problem immediately!! And last but not least I want to say a HUGE thank you to Ms. Myra!! Ms. Myra you blessed me and my family beyond measure. My son is so thankful for your kindness and consideration. The kind of customer service that you displayed is not seen as often as you think in the hotel industry. Thank from the bottom of our hearts. I hope your manager/owner knows how valuable you are to his business!! We will be back!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Clemson, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed here while working in the area. Room was relatively clean and most of the time it was cleaned every day while I was at work. While I stayed here, I had been put in a room that someone else was already checked into, someone was given keys to my room, the face to face reservations i made were not entered into their system, I was double charged for one night, and while attempting to remedy these problems the manager just seemed confused and unable to help. The manager is inept at making reservation and has the social skills of a feral dog. While the other staff attempted to reconcile the problems, the manager's inability to provide even the smallest amount of customer support is keeping me from rating this hotel well. For the price you can stay in much better hotels nearby.

• Stayed March 2013