Huntersville Inn & Suites
$107
$99
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Huntersville(Huntersville)(Great Value!)
$110
$76
$139
$124
Courtyard
All reviewssleep innstayed herebagelswould stay here againnice areaparking lotthe room was nicebeds were comfortablecharlotte areamicrowaveexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very nice hotel - clean, quiet, relaxing. We have a Yorkie. He's also clean and quiet (doesn't shed, doesn't bark). Other hotels (RedRoof, La Quinta) either don;t charge for dogs or have a refundable charge (If there's no damage). We travel often, and these hotels almost always get our business. If you change your policies toward pets, you'll get more of our business. Guarranteed! Mick & Sue Vecchio

Room Tip: 1st floor, near the lobby and the ice machine. King bed, refrigerator and microwave. Nirvana!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mick v
Reviewed November 20, 2012

place was nice and clean make sure you check your reciept. my room was booked in someone elses name and they doubled my rate on my credit card. would not have found it unless i checked my account balance. when i called about it i was told i cant fix anything you will have to call back later. then when i did finally get someone i got my money back no appology or anything it was liek i was bothering them sorry its my money

Room Tip: Dont Bother to saty here or at least make sure to check all documentation
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed on the 3rd floor at the end of the hallway, and the room did have a slight smell of smoke, (is smoking allowed in this motel)? However, they did have an HBO channel, clean room, nicely appointed, comfortable bed, carpet looked brand new throughout the motel. My only complaint was the breakfast. They either need to provide fresh options for fruit, and protein items like eggs and sausage or just omit them entirely. They offered the typical breakfast of cereals, yogurt, beverages, etc. When I arrived a little after 6AM, there were only 2 pieces of fruit out, (no doubt left over from the day before) and their idea of sausage biscuits were prepackaged (they looked disgusting) and their eggs were prepackaged as well; 2 to a package, hard-boiled and peeled, and when I opened the package, (which was difficult to do, as they only provide plastic cutlery), a strong sulfureous odor burst out and I thought I was going to be sick. I couldn't throw those eggs away fast enough. Why can't these motel chains figure out what customers need when they are away from home? Just a comfortable bed, clean room, decent cable TV, and a simple, wholesome, FRESH breakfast to get us on our way.

Room Tip: If you are driving, be sure and stop at the North Carolina welcome center to get your hotel/motel coupon books, (there are 3 publications) which offer discounted rates, dependent on availability.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nakine
Reviewed November 6, 2012

this hotel was EXCELLENT!!!!! Great location. the room was FANTASTIC! the room was very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Very friendly staff they helped me out with any questions i had about the area and they printed me off a map of the area without me even asking. I will definitely recommend to one of my peers to stay at the Sleep Inn in Huntersville... thank you for the great experience and awesome hospitality. I will definitely stay here again when i am in town.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Hotel room was very clean. Hotel location was very convient to resturants and some shopping. Hotel staff was friendly and smiling. I dont think they have rooms with bath tubs, so if you're someone who prefers this feature it may not be available, if you don't need a bath tub the showers are quiet nice and comfortable space wise. Included breakfast was good. No meats or eggs. Just coffe, juice, pastries, cereal etc but nice especially if you are in a hurry or just running late. We stayed here during our visit to the North Carolina annual Renaissance fair. This hotel is 17 min. Away from the fair. Very pleased with our experience.

• Stayed: October 2012