“Place is closed, is not Groucho's Deli”
Review of Brian's Dog House Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brian's Dog House Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Brian's Dog House Grill no longer exists to don't bother reading any further reviews.....however, it is how Groucho's Deli which donates 100% of all profit to local charities, so please check out that great place.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Used to be much much much better. They have changed a lot the menu and probably they were going out of business so they decided to take a few things out of the menu and raise the prices. This also means I am not a loyal customer anymore. I used to go at least twice a month and now I rarely go.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Being from a city just north of Buffalo I was interested in this restaurant. They indeed have a hickory grill, the restaurant was clean and the service friendly however that is where the good things end.

The food is not fresh.

I wouldn't expect them to make their own hot dogs, but my chicken sandwich and my husband's fish sandwich were clearly pre-frozen. From our seat we could visibly see an employee bagging boxed (frozen) food into portioned zip lock bags.

They didn't even have fresh condiments such as lettuce and tomato for my sandwich and the fries were bland (I would easily suspect were also pre-packaged).

For the price items should be FRESH not 'fresh to order'.

I definitely would not recommend this place, nor would I return. Being as I went at 6:30pm on a Saturday and was the only family there a lot of other people obviously feel the same way.

1  Thank Xulox
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We've had our eyes on this place for a bit but don't live in this area. Today we finally made it and it was everything we thought it would be. Brian's Dog House's owners come from Buffalo NY so there is a bit of northern flair to it I am originally from Canada and a staple for Canucks is being offered gravy with your fries - at the Dog House, I am at home. Let me back up to the menu... Many choices from burger, fish burger, wings, sausages, bbq, chicken burger, etc., but the hot dog is why we were here. The hotdogs are hickory charcoal grilled and we had ours Brian's way - onions, mustard and Tar Heel sauce (aka chili sauce). I am a fussy chili person - tend to like it more on the sweeter side and this is not so much, however it was good. The fries are hand cut and gravy (on the side) is so good. There are quite a few choices for dressing up your hotdog, and options for your sides (onion rings, etc.). They also offer vegetarian options as well. Lunch for 2 with drinks was $14. Great Service - Great Food... will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love hot dogs...and Brians charcoal grilled all beef dogs are wonderful. They have a great crunch from a slight char from the 600+ grill. The chili is just average, but the home made spicy sauce has just the right amount of heat and sweet.