This is a newer property that looks current and up to date. I stayed in room 411 a standard double queen room.
• Very good beds and excellent pillows.
• Clean signature Hampton duvet
• 36” TV
• Solid surface counters with tile floors in bathroom.
• Bathroom was clean
• Restaurants within walking distance
• Micro/fridge combo
• Billing and room assignment errors by front desk staff
• Outdoor pool closed for season
SCORE: By virtue of the fact that this is a mid-class property, it could never get 5 stars in my book as it would be lacking the amenities that make up a “true 5 star” property. That being said, 4 stars are the highest I give this class of property and this is a very good hotel.
I would give this property a 90/100 overall and 90/100 for value. I would definitely consider staying here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located adjacent to The Park in Huntersville, NC, our Hampton Inn & Suites has everything you need for a productive business trip or casual stay. Free Wifi, Hot Breakfast, Business Center, Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.