All reviewsgreat hoteldunkin donutswould highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfast iscookiesconvenient locationrooms are cleanexcellent staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellenteasy accessoatmealoutdoor poolthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulbed was very comfortablehousekeeping staff
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great hotel. Super clean. Breakfast is delicious and available until 10am. Staff is friendly. Beds are amazingly comfortable. Walk-in shower in the single room was huge. I preferred this over the shower/tub in the suite rooms.

Pool is small and cute. Wish it had a partition or divider giving it some privacy from the parking lot. It has a creepy voyeur feel to it now.

Only major complaint would be the way housekeeping makes the beds. They do not change the sheets, nor do they really make the beds. I thought maybe it was just my room but it was my parent's room as well. They kinda just straighten out the comforter and leave the sheets any which way. I did not like this. My towels were also slightly damp like they hadn't been dried all the way.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had just stayed in another "high end" hotel for 5 days, when we were flying back out of Charlotte and needed an overnight near the airport. We came across this Hampton and we were pleasantly surprised! We didn't want to spend a lot of money on a quick overnight, but this Hampton was nicer than the hotel that we had just spent 5 days in! Our room was a good size, clean and cozy. The staff at the hotel were happy and always ready to help. The hotel was a nice quiet space, considering there were over 50 young lacrosse players and their families staying that night. The breakfast was good, and maybe even excellent since it was free.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This Hampton Inn is a great location for people travelling I-77 through Lake Norman and Charlotte. The staff stated that this location has been open since the spring of 2011. The newness is still prevalent with fresh, clean and spacious rooms. The bedding was comfortable and the room had good temperature control. The night clerk who checked us in was very friendly. It was evident that all of the staff we encountered took pride in their jobs, and were friendly to talk too.

The room price was very reasonable. The hotel was not very full, and we appreciated not having a throng of people to deal with at breakfast. This could be different on weekends or at other times of the year.

We would recommend this Hampton Inn location to anyone travelling through or needing a place to stay in the Huntersville area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2012

You Chan at the front desk is a real asset to your hotel she is super lady

Hotel gets all 10'a from me.

Loved it. I will be back

Mike Jeffrey's
Mikesjeffreys@winn-Dixie.com

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I am so glad I can write a glowing review about a hotel - or any customer service type place! It's been a long time since I have had such good service somewhere that it almost felt foreign. The only negative during this stay was a very small issue was at check in. The first set of keys we got did not work. We had to trek back down to the lobby to get the keys reprogrammed, but after that, the rest of our stay was perfect! The rooms have a digital thermostat (that are actually accurate) which is so nice! It's far better than the usual hotel cooling system of "high, low, off". The room was always at my perfect comfort level. I can't say the same for the hallways and elevators - they were very hot! The lobby was pretty comfortable, however. The staff is what puts this hotel over the top. The cleaning staff actually respected the do-not-disturb sign. We didn't leave the room until after noon the first day and on our way out I asked the front desk if we could still get our room cleaned that day and he took down my room number and passed it on to housekeeping. We came back after lunch and the cleaning staff was still finishing up with our room. The lady finishing up got out of our way so we could get our baby and bags in the room and was very patient while we swapped out our bag of baby items we would need for the rest of the day. The free WiFi in the hotel works very well. I watched a couple movies on it with no skipping or buffering. The free breakfast is one of the better ones at any similar hotel. They change the selection of hot breakfast items but I don't know how often. The first morning was scrambled eggs and bacon, the second was an egg & cheese bagle type thing with turkey sausage. I'm not sure what they offer other days of the week. In addition to those items, they have hard boiled eggs, toast, muffins, bagels, cold cereal, hot oatmeal, waffles (make your own fresh!) lots of fruit, yogurt, coffee, juices and milk. I'm sure I'm forgetting some items because it was such a big, plentiful selection for a free breakfast. When I got there the first time they were out of bacon and without having to say anything about it, the lady working the breakfast area told me she had more on the way and it would be ready in 2 minutes. The pool is very clean and decent. They have a convenient stash of clean "pool towels" out there so you don't have to bring your own from your room or ask for one before going out. During our stay we used up more baby bottles than expected and we were trying to find an alternative to washing them in the bathroom sink. We asked the front desk if they happened to have a dishwasher in the back. They did not have one, but Tim (wish I had gotten his last name) was extremely accommodating and allowed my wife to go back and use their large dish sink which had hotter water and better soap than we could have gotten in our room. We were very grateful to him for allowing us to do this. Again, the staff here knows and does their job very well. I am glad to see some places still understand and enjoy giving excellent customer service. Thank you to Tim and everyone else at this Hampton Inn in Huntersville!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family